• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th June - Group B - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
220 still makes Pakistan favorites, but early wickets can kill them.

Need 120-150 from first 3 wickets.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent performance overall. You can't really top teams today who bat till 9 or 10 to much lower than that. If you can't chase down 220 in this day an age..well then go home.

Bahseph

State Captain
Always pleasantly surprised by Rabada's technique. Maybe with small contributions like this from him SA won't over do the allrounder tactic. I'm becoming more and more of a Miller fan. He isn't as much of a one trick pony as I thought he was a few yeas ago.

Pakistan bowled brilliantly but really should have had SA for 160. Still firmly in their favour though.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Ali and Wasim bowled 19 overs for 136/1 against India when they bowled badly and just 16 overs for 44/5 today. Could have well got SA under 200 today if they bowled their full quota.

anil1405

International Captain
How much more rubbish does Parnell have to bowl before the team management decides to give up on him?

Burner

International Regular
I am a fan of Shehzad but Fakhar has already looked a better opener. Hard to see him get back in the race