• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th June - Group B - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan can still afford to play out Morkel for a bit without scoring. The main thing is not losing any more wickets.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Watching Morkel bowl just makes me want to get the CT over with and start playing some proper Tests....

smash84

The Tiger King
now pak to go into their shell. be 89/2 by the 30th over and then collapse in a heap to be 150 all out

Howe_zat

Audio File
Good to see not only Pakistan in a winning position but also a low scoring ODI every now and then.

Spice 'o life

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Hafeez has the same strike rate as Younis Khan. That doesn't explain why Younis' ODI batting was so widely hated by Pak fans. You'd rather have a solid player with low strike rate than a relative hack with low strike rate,

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
This is saving a game test match batting. They aren't building a partnership they are building pressure. It's not a minefield ffs

srbhkshk

International Captain
This is a bit poor from Pakistan, playing so slow allows the bowling team to be more aggressive in their approach which ensures that a collapse is always on the cards the moment you lose a wicket.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wouldn't mind this runrate if I was sure the batsmen could soak up the pressure... imo these two are going to panic and do something stupid.