• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th June - Group A - Australia v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Tec15 you really need to stop attacking everyone on the forum lol. Not everyone will share your take on a given match.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Ugh, watching this is excruciating now. Not in the mood to see Head go for 26 of his ten as Bangladesh crawl to 180 (Optimistic).

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There used to be this SA poster with a trollface avatar when I first joined here. Tec15 reminds me of him.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was moaning yesterday about India's misfields and their overhyped fielding, and shut up and ****ed off as soon as Jadeja made that runout. :laugh:

Now I bet Tamim scores a ton and makes up for his slowish start.

91Jmay

International Coach
Just scoring a ton doesn't make up for the slow start though. He was making some reasonable points in amongst the absolute garbage. Bangladesh's batting against Head has been abysmally bad.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Head getting Shakib, and almost getting Tamim :laugh: What a day!

Just when Tamim looked all set to amp up.

cnerd123

likes this
FFS this is why you Gambhir. I don't know why I cared about what you ****s think you're all wrong and we only win when I Gambhir and Gambhir hard