• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd June - Group A - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Australia

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricket.com.au‏Verified account @CricketAus 42s43 seconds ago
Australia XI: Finch, Warner, Smith (c), Henriques, Maxwell, Head, Wade, Hastings, Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood

hahaha this sucks man

nah it's not too bad. i assume moz is batting 6. i expected him or stonis at 6, because ALL-ROUNDERS

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strange from KW to bat first. Would normally be happy about that, but with overcast conditions & rain odds on to turn up, i'm not so sure.

91Jmay

International Coach
cricket.com.au‏Verified account @CricketAus 42s43 seconds ago
Australia XI: Finch, Warner, Smith (c), Henriques, Maxwell, Head, Wade, Hastings, Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood

hahaha this sucks man

nah it's not too bad. i assume moz is batting 6. i expected him or stonis at 6, because ALL-ROUNDERS
No Zampa? Jesus, what is their problem with a bloke who takes wickets at a good economy rate?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Luke Ronchi. Any chance he makes it 5 overs?
Against Starc and Hazelwood, I can't see it. I would have picked Latham.

Other interesting calls - Anderson over CDG, which I disagree with, and Southee and Milne in place of McClenaghan and Patel, which is fine by me.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome that Ponting has got a gig comentating outside the big bash. For those that haven't heard him commentating he really is very good.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This much smack talking of Ronchi will see him fluke runs and we will be stuck with him for the tournament

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah Ponting is absolute mustard. Bit of shape but looks a belting pitch again. Another 300 minimum type I reckon.