• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st June - Group A - England v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thu Jun 1 (50 ovs) 10:30 local (09:30 GMT | 19:30 AEST | 19:00 ACST | 17:30 AWST)

Group A - England v Bangladesh
Kennington Oval, London

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I take Bangladesh for this match..The rivalry is intense. BD have had the better of the English over the past 6-7 matches. I expect to see a commanding win by BD.

Burgey

I take Bangladesh for this match..The rivalry is intense. BD have had the better of the English over the past 6-7 matches. I expect to see a commanding win by BD.
Both parties need to be interested for there to be an intense rivalry.

Burgey

You need more than an upset win along the way to create a rivalry. Otherwise you'd say Australia has a big ODI rivalry with Bangladesh and has since 2005. But it doesn't.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Agreed. Let England at least win a World Cup game against Bangladesh instead of meaningless bilateral ODIs and then we can talk about a rivalry

Burgey

I'd like to see Bangladesh become a huge draw card across the cricketing world, but going by average life expectancy in this country I only have bout 38 years left, so I can't see it happening.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not in England they haven't.
We also won the series in Bangladesh so

I'd like to see Bangladesh become a huge draw card across the cricketing world, but going by average life expectancy in this country I only have bout 38 years left, so I can't see it happening.
I'm Impressed that the life expectancy in Australia has reached three figures

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Looking at the squad I think we missed a chance to draft in Saifuddin. Pace bowling all rounder would have been nice in place of someone like Sunzamul. We already have Miraz so its a waste and also Imrul Kayes.

vs england

1. Tamim
2. Soumya
3. Shabbir
4. Mushfiq
5. Shakib
6. Mullah
7. Mosaddek
8. Miraz
9. Mashrafe
10. Taskin
11. Mustafiz

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
England are going to destroy Bangladesh. I have never seen such a devastating batting line-up in a really long time. England can basically go from the word GO with the bat unlike Bangladesh. England bowling isn't anything special, but that doesn't matter considering they pile up the runs.