• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st June - Group A - England v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So here we are, roll on July and some proper cricket.

A Champions Trophy has never been high on my list of priorities to watch but I guess it is better than watching the normal ODI series you get.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Strengthening the batting is a good move. Mosaddek-Dullah-Sabbir won't be too shabby as 5th bowler I guess.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Its bright in mine too. Cant spot the ball cleanly
I'm picking up the ball fine (it's a 4K TV and 1080p coverage so I'd bloody well hope so) but it's really uncomfortable to look at. I might even need to play with the brightness settings and then change them back after the game. First world problem I know but still.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Lol great woakes injured. Stokes half fit. Can't see England so open to players playing whole Ipl in future.

Last edited: