• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Surreal atmosphere in the final!

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
I was at this game-such a great atmosphere despite the rain. It felt like a home game for us :ph34r:

It was nice going with Indian and English supporters together.

I think England exceeded all expectations by getting to the final-the rain, pitch and their easy group definitely helped.

India is the only world class one day team right now, SA fully fit will be tough, that's it. SA don't have talent coming through though, relying on old heads.

India on the other hand, only 3 of these guys played the WC 2011 final.

I loved going to the final, great tournament over here :D

Last edited:

samreddevilz

Cricket Spectator
I still don't beleive how they lost that one. totally amazing in the last 5 overs specially. Sense fixing ??