• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who is the english player most likely to scratch the ball

title

• Cook

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trott

• Root

• Morgan

• Buttler

• Bopara

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Bresnan

• Broad

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Swann

• Anderson

• Warner

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

ajdude

International Coach
whenever i grow a beard it's itchy for the first couple of days and what is the cure for an itch?

damning imo

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just goes to show how naïve England are if they are caught out breaking the rules and the effect is to take them from an extremely strong position to what turned into a bit of a hiding - I expect the Aussies will be hiding all the nail clippers for the rest of the summer

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't I hear them say Ravi had taken over Cook's shining job for the Champs T? .......
I heard the same...

Don't care who it is they need banning. We can't get on a high horse over other nations being caught out and then sweep it under the carpet when/if we have done it.

social

Lots of criticism of Willis' comments in the media BUT why would an Englishman, working for an English company, accuse an Englishman of cheating in a match played in England and being broadcast to millions of Englishmen?

He either has a death wish or is 100% correct

Having said that, my personal opinion is that EVERY team tampers with the ball, few get caught and fewer still are skilled enough to take advantage of the tampering

Whatever the case, I'm just glad that this negative headline doesn't involve an Australian

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Surely with all the cameras around the ground we could actually see some evidence before making a judgement on this?

Scaly piscine

So finally someone has found some of Ravi sad sack Bopara's much vaunted talent. Glad he got the ball moving around corners against Sri Lanka...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Didn't I hear them say Ravi had taken over Cook's shining job for the Champs T? .......
Ravi got a strong talking too from the umpire in the final NZ game as well....

Edit: And why is the poll not public FFS? Fix it Spikey you ****.

I voted for Ravi btw.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Totally disagree after the way our nation have made such a fuss over the years. Do as we say not as we do springs to mind.
I couldn't give a **** what our nation has said about it. If fielding teams want to try and get the ball moving, then as long as they're not using foreign objects then let them do wbat they want IMO.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
If Furball's Law comes into effect I can see teams lining up for this guy's services:

edward-scissorhands-original.jpg