• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who is the english player who is most likely to get punched in the face

can't play swing, but can swing himself

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
As an addendum to,

Australia opener David Warner has been stood down from tonight's ICC Champions Trophy match against New Zealand following an off-field incident.
and then,

Paige Cardona @Paigeos_Hotpies
Hahaha David Warner has allegedly punched an English player in the face. Well played, Davey poo.
it's only natural to consider the likeliest candidate. think stuart broad and ian bell are the early favourites here.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Immediate thought was Swanneh.

Secondarily, Bell, Broad and Bopara. Sad Sack has to be good at something, I guess.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only blow Warner has landed on your thus far.

No doubt there'll be the usual inquiries. Fun stuff.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Do the cricket world a big favour and ban this muppet for life right now. Loose cannon with a big gob with no ability to back it up.

Burgey

I agree Adders. Root had always struck me as just that.

CA has just announced Mike Hussey will replace Warner in both the CT and Ashes squad.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sky showed England training at the Oval and Root's face looked fine, so we can add 'punching people in the face' to the ever growing list of things Warner is rubbish at.

flibbertyjibber

So there was a thread in the ashes forum about who will be the pantomime villain. We now know as long as he isn't sent home.