• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group B Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would take razzaq and afridi any day over malik and Kamran akmal.. I understand pak may not have any other option.. but just saying.. both razzaq and afridi better option than malik and Kamran akmal.. hell hand umar akmal the gloves and he would do a better job not only in batting but wicket keeping than Kamran akmal.
He just saved your team from a humiliating series defeat against Ireland.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
lol, how is a match that starts at 1pm a D/N match?

You'd need to start at about 5pm at this time of year for the lights to be noticeable.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Christ, no one told me this was a day nighter, I kicked my sister off the TV and had to give it back to her feeling rather embarrassed 2 minutes later!

Daemon

Are the finals going to be D/N? Better not be, 8pm start out here ftl. Would be even worse for the Aus/NZers.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
lol, how is a match that starts at 1pm a D/N match?

You'd need to start at about 5pm at this time of year for the lights to be noticeable.
Yeah, I love how the floodlights in the last England v NZ ODI weren't noticeable until about 40 overs into the chase.

Are the finals going to be D/N? Better not be, 8pm start out here ftl. Would be even worse for the Aus/NZers.
Nah, they're all day games.

Which absolutely sucks FTR. 10:30 start on a Wednesday? What is this garbage?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm so torn over this game. I'm riding a 100% tipping record so far in this tournament but Pakistan have such a weird side and South Africa have so many players out. I reckon we could be in for another low scoring contest here; the key will be in Pakistan getting Amla and de Villiers before they get set.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I'm so torn over this game. I'm riding a 100% tipping record so far in this tournament but Pakistan have such a weird side and South Africa have so many players out. I reckon we could be in for another low scoring contest here; the key will be in Pakistan getting Amla and de Villiers before they get set.
Pakistan's game to lose IMO. Think they'll bat better than they did on Friday, and their bowling attack is strong. As you say though, Amla and de Villiers will be key.

Daemon

Imran: "Tstsobe has been a misfiring canon for years now - as a Pakistan supporter, I'm glad they've picked him instead of Philander. That said, even Lopsy's long-hops, short-and-wide specials and rank full-tosses are likely to fetch him wickets against our fine array of shot selection."

Dera: "Had Philander played for Sri Lanka, he would have been an automatic choice for a good number of years. What is SA doing?"

Cricinfo commentators not the brightest bunch are they

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha, Sri Lanka, pretty sure even Clint McKay would get a regular place in the Sri Lankan test side and ODI side