• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ugh. Chuckiamson's action really is an afront to god.

How has he not been reported?

EDIT: 50 for the skipper; played. Quietly effective.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Was tests.
Thanks Prince.

BTW, Prince did you get on Maxwell to be highest run scorer this innings? I bet on him at $13, thought he might open. 5 minutes later he was down to $7. Also bet on my man Bailey, slightly worried now that Voges is going to top score.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
no-ball 4 is a real coach killer. This has been a brilliant start to the over with 5 more balls to go! Not sure why Voges didn't try and belt the crap out of that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Thanks Prince.

BTW, Prince did you get on Maxwell to be highest run scorer this innings? I bet on him at $13, thought he might open. 5 minutes later he was down to $7. Also bet on my man Bailey, slightly worried now that Voges is going to top score.
I bet on Voges.