• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

smash84

The Tiger King
Our squad is: Watson, Warner, Hughes, Wade, Faulkner, Starc, Haddin, Khawaja, Harris, Lyon, Siddle, Pattinson, Clarke, Cowan and Rogers. So will you bet me? One month avatar bet?
no thanks Nufan....I'll pass.....

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Australia scoring at under 3 an over, disgrace, don't they want to win, it isn't test cricket, lack of intent, wtf are they doing, conservative, too slow
I know you are taking the piss, but they don't need to because they know what score they are chasing and its less than par. England are bowling ok so far, but there because of what we are defending it will be very hard to build up scoredboard pressure we need to keep taking wickets

Would expect England would have chased 270 pretty easily to be honest, I am more confident in us chasing unless we have Dernbach in the side

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
I know you are taking the piss, but they don't need to because they know what score they are chasing and its less than par. England are bowling ok so far, but there because of what we are defending it will be very hard to build up scoredboard pressure we need to keep taking wickets

Would expect England would have chased 270 pretty easily to be honest, I am more confident in us chasing unless we have Dernbach in the side
It is usually not easy going at 6 RPO for 35 overs or so and RRR has reached that level.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah Australia needs to rotate the strike a bit more. Feels a bit too much defend, defend, attempt to smash, going on.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah Australia needs to rotate the strike a bit more. Feels a bit too much defend, defend, attempt to smash, going on.
Trouble is that Watto is not the smartest and you can tell he is in one of those moods where it's odds on that he will get himself out