• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i've read this three times and i'm still not sure what you're trying to say
Back in the old days you got "fined" in overs off your own ODI innings when you ran over time bowling first, rather than monetary fines and captain suspensions. I think that's what he was asking.

smash84

The Tiger King
Back in the old days you got "fined" in overs off your own ODI innings when you ran over time bowling first, rather than monetary fines and captain suspensions. I think that's what he was asking.
oops....I didn't know fines were only financial and captain suspensions now......:oops:

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
ok....so my first prediction was wrong.....Aus aren't 2 down in the first 5 overs....this could make for an interesting chase

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Smali, I bet you one of Australia's Ashes touring squad members will reach three figures today.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warner looks very short of form

Broad's last over contained 3/4 gimmes and he only put 1 away

King Pietersen

International Captain
Excellent catch from Buttler that. Warner looked in terrible form, and you could just tell he was going to try and unleash a big shot at some point. Good start for England. Australia's poor batting line-up might let England's batsmen off the hook!

smash84

The Tiger King
Smali, I bet you one of Australia's Ashes touring squad members will reach three figures today.
Nufan, Ihope you don't mean that the combined score of Australia's ashes touring squad members will reach three figures today.....

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Australia scoring at under 3 an over, disgrace, don't they want to win, it isn't test cricket, lack of intent, wtf are they doing, conservative, too slow

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nufan, Ihope you don't mean that the combined score of Australia's ashes touring squad members will reach three figures today.....
Nah hence me saying 'one of', Someone from our Ashes squad will raise there bat scoring 100 today. Avatar bet, for a month??