• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Whilst this is true, it's not necessarily a falsehood to claim that the tournament could lose out by including more teams for the sake of it. Bigger does not mean better etc...
True. But for me the World Cup is like Christmas dinner - the quality of the meal is secondary to who you're sharing it with.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
True. But for me the World Cup is like Christmas dinner - the quality of the meal is secondary to who you're sharing it with.
I do agree. There comes a point though, where if you have so many guests, that you don't have the time or chance to catch up and have a chat with all of them, the whole thing becomes a bit meaningless.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I do agree. There comes a point though, where if you have so many guests, that you don't have the time or chance to catch up and have a chat with all of them, the whole thing becomes a bit meaningless.
And there's never enough chairs.

I don't know what that signifies.