• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

King Pietersen

International Captain
It was always unrealistic to expect the middle order to come in and immediately score at twice the rate of two set batsmen. I guess who you blame will depend on what you were saying about Trott & bell 30 minutes ago.
The entire batting order are to blame. The top 3 for batting too slowly and putting pressure on the last 15, then chucking their wickets away once settled; and the following 3/4 for throwing their wickets away cheaply. Just been an all-round shocking batting display. We'll do well to get 260 from here.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
actually i think we're already over...
minus 5 minutes and counting
Cheers. That's not good. Of course when Trott bats for any length of time he wastes a few balls, we had that Bopara hit wicket check which was a waste, but I don't think we could justify being anything more than 2 overs behind, we are going to end up 20-25 over..

Spark

Global Moderator
Weird that Johnson and Watson have only bowled 7 each.

EDIT: And Starc completes his complement at more than 7...

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Weird that Johnson and Watson have only bowled 7 each.

EDIT: And Starc completes his complement at more than 7...
Yeah weird alright. I can understand Watto not getting through 10, but MJ should have. Warney pretty much just said what I was thinking, Starc shouldn't have bowled his last 2 overs.

uvelocity

International Coach
bloke walks across his stumps and shows you 3, so you pitch it wide anyway :wacko:

now baulks. just hit leg stump dickhead