• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion

ajdude

International Coach
we need one of those watson 186* off 95 innings

noted party animal clint mckay confirming that shane watson is australia's only source of power

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
sorry I wasn't here earlier guys I was watching AFL 360, On The Couch and Footy Classified on delay.

:laugh: @ Mark Neeld's interview on Footy Classified. Never seen a man who believes he has done nothing wrong more in my life.

ajdude

International Coach
i wish there was a scenario where australia sri lanka and new zealand all go through and england are removed from the FTP

only watched afl 360, was watching that michael clarke EMT thing

Last edited: