Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56

Thread: Help

  1. #46
    You'll Never Walk Alone Nate's Avatar
    Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    27,092
    Jesus saves

    member of Liverpool FC and Melbourne City

  2. #47
    Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
    Posts
    19,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakester1288 View Post
    No thanks.



    Also, sign in for Club Cricket.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, T Latham, N Broom, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, M Henry, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

  3. #48
    International Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post



    Also, sign in for Club Cricket.
    Nah, I'll pass again.

  4. #49
    Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
    Posts
    19,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakester1288 View Post
    Nah, I'll pass again.
    Really? You could potentially improve your simming stats and thus more chance of an FC game for next season (you're guaranteed a OD berth too).


  5. #50
    International Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    Really? You could potentially improve your simming stats and thus more chance of an FC game for next season (you're guaranteed a OD berth too).
    No thanks. Got better things to do.

  6. #51
    Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
    Posts
    19,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakester1288 View Post
    No thanks. Got better things to do.
    Haha, you don't actually have to do anything other than sign up.

    But oh well.

  7. #52
    International Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    Haha, you don't actually have to do anything other than sign up.

    But oh well.
    Am I still with the Colts or would I be if I signed up?

    If not, I will remove it from my signature.

  8. #53
    Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
    Posts
    19,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakester1288 View Post
    Am I still with the Colts or would I be if I signed up?

    If not, I will remove it from my signature.
    Technically your rookie contract with us expired as is the way with all rookie contracts AFAIK after 1 season, but we'll offer you a contract with us for the next few seasons as we'd really like to keep you as you've become an important part of our OD line up with big potential for the FC arena. But that's the main Dev League season that hasn't started yet, I was referring to Off-Season Club Cricket which can help boost your stats and the like.

  9. #54
    International Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    Technically your rookie contract with us expired as is the way with all rookie contracts AFAIK after 1 season, but we'll offer you a contract with us for the next few seasons as we'd really like to keep you as you've become an important part of our OD line up with big potential for the FC arena. But that's the main Dev League season that hasn't started yet, I was referring to Off-Season Club Cricket which can help boost your stats and the like.
    So I'll remove it.

  10. #55
    You'll Never Walk Alone Nate's Avatar
    Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    27,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    I quite like Jakester.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakester
    Well then, I hate him.
    Indeed.

  11. #56
    International Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    Indeed.
    NZTailender = Thomas?


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •