• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't train anyone over 17 and with less then two nets personally, if I was starting up again. Your better off having 2-3 really good players then 4-5 average players.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Word.

Get some cheap 17yos, double net them and enjoy the confidence, today.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Word.

Get some cheap 17yos, double net them and enjoy the confidence, today.
Ok. Will when I get home.

With my other decent trainee's who I'm not training, should I sell them and buy some good players who have been trained, or keep them for future and staying in my team?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I put this guy on the market the other day and no one bid on him so I'm putting him up again, you could probably grab him for just $1000 or so.
Isn't the greatest prospect but if you're looking to keep it cheap he may be the way to go until you find someone better. And if you train him and he pops the more the likelihood you'd be able to sell him on for a profit, perhaps.

http://www.battrick.org/nl/playerDetails.asp?playerID=2566694

Wad de Bouter (2566694)

Wad is a RH Batsman and RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Plays For: Tawonga Tigers
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 2,898
Wages: £406 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: worthless

Jakester1288

International Regular
I put this guy on the market the other day and no one bid on him so I'm putting him up again, you could probably grab him for just $1000 or so.
Isn't the greatest prospect but if you're looking to keep it cheap he may be the way to go until you find someone better. And if you train him and he pops the more the likelihood you'd be able to sell him on for a profit, perhaps.

cPanel

Wad de Bouter (2566694)

Wad is a RH Batsman and RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Plays For: Tawonga Tigers
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 2,898
Wages: £406 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: worthless
No thanks.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Am I still with the Colts or would I be if I signed up?

If not, I will remove it from my signature.
Technically your rookie contract with us expired as is the way with all rookie contracts AFAIK after 1 season, but we'll offer you a contract with us for the next few seasons as we'd really like to keep you as you've become an important part of our OD line up with big potential for the FC arena. But that's the main Dev League season that hasn't started yet, I was referring to Off-Season Club Cricket which can help boost your stats and the like.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Technically your rookie contract with us expired as is the way with all rookie contracts AFAIK after 1 season, but we'll offer you a contract with us for the next few seasons as we'd really like to keep you as you've become an important part of our OD line up with big potential for the FC arena. But that's the main Dev League season that hasn't started yet, I was referring to Off-Season Club Cricket which can help boost your stats and the like.
So I'll remove it.