• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
That was 52k too much, itbt.
Keep in mind [that i am in a low league and i have all bots in my OD 3 people in my BT20 league and my FC league is DIV 72 so that preety good.
As a pure keeper I can see the point of that guy, but as you said you're in lower leagues; you wouldn't need anyone higher than competent wicket keeping. He really isn't up to much in the batting or bowling department.

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can someone tell me who i sould train my sqaud is below and can you give me nets and stuff like that?

Rabiya Achilles - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,613
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with proficient leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, respectable bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: woeful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: feeble

Pete Alexander - 22 yo, BT Rating=7,727
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a defensive player with superb leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, mediocre bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Tom Angell - 35 yo, BT Rating=4,141
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and proficient experience.
He currently has worthless batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful

Malcolm Bramall - 22 yo, BT Rating=4,540
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with feeble leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, worthless bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: competent Consistency: respectable

Brian Coulson - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,641
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a destructive player with abysmal leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has competent batting form, feeble bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: competent
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre

Jules Cuss - 38 yo, BT Rating=8,682
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a steady player with competent leadership skills and remarkable experience.
He currently has abysmal batting form, respectable bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: competent Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: strong Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

Stuart Dann - 28 yo, BT Rating=2,790
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with abysmal leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has worthless batting form, worthless bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: proficient Consistency: woeful

Zatiah Dowlath - 34 yo, BT Rating=8,121
RH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a defensive player with feeble leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: mediocre Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: respectable

Eric Finnan - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,168
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, worthless bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Fielding: mediocre

Julian Fu - 18 yo, BT Rating=9,322
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with feeble leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, respectable bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: competent Concentration: competent
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: feeble

Davo Hardiker - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,023
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with abysmal leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has competent batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: abysmal Concentration: feeble

Michael Hastings - 31 yo, BT Rating=3,728
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, feeble bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: abysmal Concentration: feeble

Jonathan Holly - 32 yo, BT Rating=41,720
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with worthless leadership skills and remarkable experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, respectable bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: strong
Batting: feeble Concentration: sensational
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: respectable

Peter Khuliso - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,433
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a steady player with mediocre leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: feeble Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble

Steven Mcnally - 19 yo, BT Rating=2,745
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has woeful batting form, worthless bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent

Glenn Murray - 29 yo, BT Rating=5,501
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a cautious player with worthless leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has woeful batting form, mediocre bowling form and lively fitness.
Batting: woeful Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: feeble
Fielding: mediocre

Brett Myers - 21 yo, BT Rating=3,077
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has worthless batting form, feeble bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent

Clarke Os - 17 yo, BT Rating=2,802
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a destructive player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: woeful
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: woeful

Matthew Price - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,598
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with feeble leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has competent batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.

Kris Russell - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,380
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, mediocre bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Batting: abysmal Concentration: mediocre

Patrick Seager - 31 yo, BT Rating=3,113
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a steady player with strong leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, abysmal bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful

Ethan Tedstone - 21 yo, BT Rating=2,519
RH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a steady player with feeble leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has abysmal batting form, abysmal bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless

Danny Tranter - 19 yo, BT Rating=3,729
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has abysmal batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: competent Concentration: competent

Dan Trevor - 18 yo, BT Rating=2,955
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a defensive player with respectable leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has feeble batting form, abysmal bowling form and sublime fitness.
Batting: abysmal Concentration: woeful

Jimmy van Dyk - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,278
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a destructive player with respectable leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: woeful Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre

Nigel Whitehouse - 31 yo, BT Rating=4,983
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Toby Willmott - 18 yo, BT Rating=6,433
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: woeful Concentration: woeful
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent

Nigel Wills - 31 yo, BT Rating=5,583
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with worthless leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has strong batting form, respectable bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: feeble
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: mediocre

Harrison Wyman - 18 yo, BT Rating=5,765
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, woeful bowling form and energetic fitness.
Batting: feeble Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent
Fielding: competent
my line up for tomorrows fc match is this
1.J.Holly
2.N.Whitehouse
3.E.Tedstone
4.P.Alexander
5.J.Cuss
6.J.Fu
7.H.Wyman
8.S.Dann
9.T.Angell
10.G.Murray
11.T.Willmott

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Just bought this lad.

Arnold Halls - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,606
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, mediocre bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless

Should i put him on any nets if soo who do i take off?

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
if i have him on 3 bat 2 stamina 2 field 2 keep when 18 turning 19 he will be superb bat superb stamina superb concentration respectable keeping should i do it or is it too many nets taken up?

NZTailender

if i have him on 3 bat 2 stamina 2 field 2 keep when 18 turning 19 he will be superb bat superb stamina superb concentration respectable keeping should i do it or is it too many nets taken up?
Question: are you using your team just to try and make 1 good player who will play Nats one day, or are you trying to build an actual team?

NZTailender

Who should i take nets off then? What about a stamina net?
Who have you got nets on?
If you're following my advice from this morning, take Fu's fielding net and take away both of Alexander's nets. You won't need to train his stamina yet because it's a good level.

Stamina training stays the same no matter what age, so it's best to train that once you finish training a players primaries, that way you have spare nets to train more players.

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Who have you got nets on?
If you're following my advice from this morning, take Fu's fielding net and take away both of Alexander's nets. You won't need to train his stamina yet because it's a good level.

Stamina training stays the same no matter what age, so it's best to train that once you finish training a players primaries, that way you have spare nets to train more players.
There is a spare stamina net who should i give it to .

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Okay, so, this is what I'd do.

If you're training Hendrik and Ocarroll I'd stop now. While they could end up being quite gun if you keep training them, there'd be a gulf in skill between them and the rest of your squad which wouldn't really translate into success quite that well. They're easily your best players and will be for quite a few seasons to come.
I've stopped training the pair of them to try and develop a stronger allround squad but these pair are more than capable of winning me games between them as it is :)
I would train the following from your squad:

Sudhanssu Khalil - 17 yo, BT Rating=7,156
This guy is pretty good and I'd make him your 'main' trainee for the future (i.e. someone you get up to sensational and stop training around 23). 2 bowl, 1 field and when he's nearing the end of his training (21/22), swap a bowling net for a stamina one.
Had him on the correct nets :) Happy with myself for that one :p
Ewan Daly - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,736

Stuart Aulak - 17 yo, BT Rating=3,803

Craig Stols - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,960
Would put Daly and Aulak on two bowling nets each (and later, a season or more, swapping one of those nets to a fielding net for them to keep their primary and secondary skills even) and Stols on two batting (and then fielding later on, like the others).
So for the minute have each of those 3 on 2 primary nets and leave secondaries until later? Don't secondaries train faster with a primary net as well?
I'll get rid of the stamina nets as I didn't realise that it trained the same speed regardless of age.

I'd sell:

Howard Schooling - 18 yo, BT Rating=5,329

Not worth keeping? My fast bowling reserves are nothing special?

From that, my XI would be:

1. Ron Briscoe
2. Zesh Hendrik+
3. Robyn Doyley
4. Martin Ocarroll
5. Craig Stols
6. Franky Mckagen
7. Azgar Salam
8. Jason Sekani/Darrell Abrahams
9. Ewan Daly/Stuart Aulak
10. Sudhanssu Khalil
11. Allahbukhsh Adeel
Playing Abrahams, Adeel and Ocarroll would be overkill wouldn't it?
Would I be better of playing somebody ahead of Khalil as he's likely to be fatigued from his nets?

Hope this helps!
Thanks a bunch mate :D