• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Training hasn't happened in Australia yet, so I'd wait to see if you actually got anything.

Won't be fixed for a while though, BT doesn't give a **** until it happens to England.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Assuming the Australian training problem won't be fixed until one of the BT mods awakes. Expecting a number of small pops, dissapointing morning to find none of my players had moved.

Majin

International Debutant
Jason Penford - 23 yo, BT Rating=91,854
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and quality experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: exquisite Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent
Fielding: respectable

This random * just to do with whatever this BT ****up is or is there something more behind it? Never seen it until today. Guy hasn't been on nets for quite a while.

Also how much do you reckon I could get for him on the TM? really, really don't give a **** about BT anymore so thinking about selling off my two better players and using my funds to see if I can make a NAT player or something. Depends on how much that'd cost though

edit: balls, just saw that was a previous query, sorry about that. but yeah valuation would still be appreciated :shy:

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
Nah I meant like buying in a quality youth and training him up to be one. Haven't actually set orders or anything on BT for about two seasons now, just kept checking in to check progress on my trainees. Probably gonna give up on the game altogether if I don't do something to keep it interesting. I had one guy in the Pakistan U-19 Squad but he was pretty pap in his games so it's pretty much the only thing I'd like to rectify on the game, just dunno how much it costs to get a high level trainee, or probably where it'd be good to start with one. Resp/Resp? Prof/Prof? Assume you'd have to start them as a 17 year old anyway

edit: ideally I'd like to try and go for an allrounder but no idea what good stats are to start with on BT if you're gonna train someone in both primary disciplines at the same time.

Last edited:

Jakester1288

International Regular
Dwayne Salh (301326)

Dwayne is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with strong leadership skills and superb experience.

He currently has worthless batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.
Plays For: Killers CC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 11,474
Wages: £2,618 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: strong
Batting: feeble Concentration: respectable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: respectable
Fielding: feeble

50k.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nicolas Dhindsa - 23 yo, BT Rating=123,937
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and strong experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: masterful Concentration: miraculous
Fielding: competent

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eddie Strydom
Eddie is a RH Batsman and LM Bowler. He is an attacking player with superb leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Plays For: Coco's Nuts
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 56,374 (+888)
Wages: £7,672 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: quality
Batting: superb Concentration: wonderful
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: competent

9. Bob Andre
Bob is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and proficient experience.

He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.

Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 56,463 (+1827)
Wages: £15,114 p/w

Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: remarkable

13. Carl Arnison
Carl is a RH Batsman and RF Bowler. He is a destructive player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has worthless batting form, strong bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Nationality: New Zealand
Battrick Rating: 22,683 (+1049)
Wages: £1,276 p/w

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: feeble
Bowling: proficient Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: superb

This one was from last week

14. Ben Faulconbridge
Ben is a RH Batsman and LFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with proficient leadership skills and remarkable experience.

He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.

Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 38,184
Wages: £9,090 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: strong Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: quality Consistency: strong

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Tim Westcarr - 18 yo, BT Rating=22,107
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with strong leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and fair fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: superb Concentration: strong
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre

Arthur Bennie - 17 yo, BT Rating=14,906
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with competent leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has strong batting form, abysmal bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: respectable

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
3.Hamid Campbell - 20 yo, BT Rating=61,961 shortcut
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with competent leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: wonderful
Batting: exceptional Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: competent
Fielding: abysmal

4.Dean Daly - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,688 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: superb Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

7.Tim Mccammon - 18 yo, BT Rating=35,092 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and fair fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: superb Consistency: strong
Fielding: woeful

11.Darius Hyde - 21 yo, BT Rating=71,390 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with abysmal leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: superb
Bowling: sensational Consistency: exceptional
Fielding: competent

Good day tbh.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Jason Penford - 23 yo, BT Rating=91,854
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is an attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and quality experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: exquisite Concentration: exquisite
Fielding: respectable

This random * just to do with whatever this BT ****up is or is there something more behind it? Never seen it until today. Guy hasn't been on nets for quite a while.

Also how much do you reckon I could get for him on the TM? really, really don't give a **** about BT anymore so thinking about selling off my two better players and using my funds to see if I can make a NAT player or something. Depends on how much that'd cost though

edit: balls, just saw that was a previous query, sorry about that. but yeah valuation would still be appreciated :shy:
Reckon you'd get at least £8M for him, £9M if you're lucky. Easily enough for you to hunt down that week 1 Proficient and take him to U19 and then NAT level. Probably enough for two of 'em, to be honest -- you can sell one off for the cash when he hits 19yo or so.

Bobisback

International Regular
Eamonn Johal - 18 yo, BT Rating=71,849
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, respectable bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: quality Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: quality Consistency: remarkable
Fielding: strong

Is this guy any good?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Eamonn Johal - 18 yo, BT Rating=71,849
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, respectable bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: quality Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: quality Consistency: remarkable
Fielding: strong

Is this guy any good?
Being defensive doesn't help, but yes, he is a good, very trainable player.