• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Rafi Bashir - 20 yo, BT Rating=136,687
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: exceptional Concentration: sensational
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: sensational
Fielding: strong

Sweet.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
I was wondering when my all-rounder trainee was going to pop!

Billy Harbin - 19 yo, BT Rating=65,022
LH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is an attacking player with superb leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has competent batting form, proficient bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: quality Consistency: strong
Fielding: remarkable

Also, this chap finally popped last week, so I've transfer listed him at £4.5M. Optimistic? Perhaps!

Tim Chibale - 21 yo, BT Rating=34,662
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and mediocre experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: worthless
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: quality
Fielding: abysmal

Just noticed -- for the first time ever, I've got THREE players above the magic 100k BTR mark! Some cheeky stamina training should net me a fourth, plus I should have at least one more trained to that level this time next season.

Last edited:

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can Someone buy a 17 yr old respectable batting and stamina and Comptent concentration im in debt heaps and i need money. He's name is Brian Themba

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Just noticed -- for the first time ever, I've got THREE players above the magic 100k BTR mark! Some cheeky stamina training should net me a fourth, plus I should have at least one more trained to that level this time next season.
We have 3 over 100k as well. Pity the rest of the squad is largely useless (apart from a couple others).

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We have 3 over 100k as well. Pity the rest of the squad is largely useless (apart from a couple others).
Which has got me thinking, we all haven't done this in a while...

Code:
Name		Age		BT		Bat		Conc		Bowl/WK		Cons
Weerappuli      26	        24,070		strong	        competent	strong		respectable
Stiemmie	18		21,004		superb	        strong
Dhindsa	        23		114,681		exquisite       miraculous
Wilberforce	22		86,385 		sensational     exquisite
Siyabonga	28		12,786 		superb	        mediocre
Alshaun	        35		9,470		strong	        competent
Drummond	35	        11,405 		competent	proficient	mediocre (wk)	
Garrick	        32		7,205 		abysmal		woeful		respectable     competent
Gleeson		24		118,697 	worthless	worthless	masterful       masterful
Knowles		23		112,651 	worthless	worthless	masterful	masterful
Mills		24		71,583 		worthless	worthless	sensational     sensational
Last time I did it:

Code:
Name		Age		BT		Bat		Conc		Bowl/WK		Cons
Drummond	30	        13,417		competent	proficient	mediocre (wk)	
Fordham		25		5,761		respectable	competent
Siyabonga	23		12,538		superb	        mediocre
Dhindsa	        18		16,088		quality		respectable
Weerappuli	21		19,615		strong	        competent	strong		respectable
Wilberforce	17		8,834		proficient	competent
Thomson		27	        6,601		proficient	abysmal
Brayley	        24		4,092		abysmal		woeful		competent       feeble
Gleeson		19		32,624		worthless	worthless	wonderful       strong
Mills		19		19,682		worthless	worthless	quality	        proficient
Knowles		18		17,433		worthless	worthless	quality	        respectable

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
What should I do? I'm trying to get to the 1.6mil mark to get 8 finanical advisors to gain 80k intrest. I'm at about 1.4mil and its going to take me a bit because I don't have too many home games. Now the question. I have 3 Financial advisors at the moment and gaining abit of intrest, should I higher more FA's to make 5 or 6, will this help my money? and then when I reach 1.6mil I'll get 8 as reccomendedd.

What do you guys reckon? How many FA's should I have at the moment.

Thanks.

Jakester1288

International Regular
What should I do? I'm trying to get to the 1.6mil mark to get 8 finanical advisors to gain 80k intrest. I'm at about 1.4mil and its going to take me a bit because I don't have too many home games. Now the question. I have 3 Financial advisors at the moment and gaining abit of intrest, should I higher more FA's to make 5 or 6, will this help my money? and then when I reach 1.6mil I'll get 8 as reccomendedd.

What do you guys reckon? How many FA's should I have at the moment.

Thanks.
Use AtStumps.

Tell me your exact amount of money right now, and I can tell you the right amount of FA's to have.

tait express123

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can Someone buy a 17 yr old respectable batting and stamina and Comptent concentration im in debt heaps and i need money. He's name is Brian Themba. If he is to much (Opening Price) when he is finished and if noone has bidded for him ill take him off. I'll put him on the price you would buy him for im just 336k in debt and i really need money soooooo plz can someone go high for him some really rich guy who doesn't need money.(1m)cash.