• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice pop this morning. Only picked this guy up yesterday on the transfer market. Put him on a fielding net as suggested and a stamina net and today got this:

Ben Faulconbridge
Battrick Rating: 30,695 (+1072)

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: strong Concentration: feeble
Bowling: quality Consistency: respectable
Fielding: feeble

Just a question, once he's popped to superb is there any point training him a bit longer for stamina or will he stay there for quite a while now?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Can't go higher.

7.Tim Mccammon - 18 yo, BT Rating=23,068 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and fair fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: respectable
Bowling: proficient Consistency: proficient
Fielding: woeful

4.Dean Daly - 18 yo, BT Rating=12,817 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with proficient leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: strong Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nicolas Dhindsa - 23 yo, BT Rating=102,428
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with woeful leadership skills and proficient experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exquisite Concentration: miraculous
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent
Fielding: competent

Jimmy Knowles - 23 yo, BT Rating=102,222
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is an attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has competent batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: masterful Consistency: masterful
Fielding: competent

Matthew Wilberforce - 22 yo, BT Rating=69,125
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with worthless leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has strong batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: sensational Concentration: sensational
Bowling: woeful Consistency: feeble
Fielding: proficient

Darren Henshaw - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,449
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, feeble bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble

Decent week.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Do you guys remember your players skills or does it say somewhere if they pop? I don't remember my players skill levels, so I don't know whether they popped or not.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do you guys remember your players skills or does it say somewhere if they pop? I don't remember my players skill levels, so I don't know whether they popped or not.
Unless you have membership you just have to remember them. I just copy and paste their stats into a notepad document each week, makes it easier. Anywho...

Bryan Hamilton - 19 yo, BT Rating=50,873
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: strong Concentration: strong
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: strong
Fielding: proficient

Sarwar Nizamuddin - 20 yo, BT Rating=49,382
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a defensive player with worthless leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has worthless batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: worthless Concentration: proficient
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: respectable

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
1.Farveez Samarasekera - 19 yo, BT Rating=46,595
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a steady player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has competent batting form, strong bowling form and moderate fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: competent
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: respectable

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Unless you have membership you just have to remember them. I just copy and paste their stats into a notepad document each week, makes it easier. Anywho...
Atstumps ftw. Pretty good little tool and gives a decent idea of when players will pop.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah I realise that, I just wondered if it stays there now indefinitely or if it's slightly realistic in that in real life if you stopped training as soon as you reached peak stamina then you obviously wouldn't stay at that level very long.
Only starts dropping when they're pass 33 or 34, no need to worry.

Highlander999

Cricket Spectator
Just a pop for my Under 19 trainee which makes him even more expensive lol:

10.Carlton Manders - 18 yo, BT Rating=26,092
RH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a destructive player with feeble leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has competent batting form, proficient bowling form and moderate fitness.

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: strong
Fielding: superb
Yeah I realise that, I just wondered if it stays there now indefinitely or if it's slightly realistic in that in real life if you stopped training as soon as you reached peak stamina then you obviously wouldn't stay at that level very long.
I thought you could get stamina+6 if you keep them on a stamina net????

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You can, but it's essentially useless and a waste of a net unless you're a top team IMO. Coco doesn't need it and would be better advised making it a WK net IMO.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Matt Longthorn - 19 yo, BT Rating=29,157
LH Batsman, LF Bowler. He is a cautious player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has worthless batting form, proficient bowling form and fresh fitness.

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: respectable
Bowling: quality Consistency: proficient
Fielding: woeful

homas Jackman - 17 yo, BT Rating=6,141
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with competent leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has mediocre batting form, strong bowling form and lively fitness.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: woeful Consistency: worthless

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Arthur Bennie - 17 yo, BT Rating=7,902
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a steady player with competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has woeful batting form, proficient bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: proficient Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal