• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

nibbs

International Captain
pretty quick cup match this morning.

winters taking career best figures of 4/10, whilst allison chipped in with 2/2. bowled them out for 20, and chased it down swiftly

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Since I've had fairly ordinary youth pulls, what would you all recommend as a good starting base for a trainee to get off the market at the moment? I'm guessing at least respectable for primaries and competent for secondaries?

Need a batsman and have a bout 3.75 million to spend, wondering what I can get for that.

nibbs

International Captain
secondaries don't really matter, provided you give the trainee a fielding net. a combination of 1 batting, 1 fielding and 1 stamina net should be sufficient, just imo

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
There is always something wrong in this game. Gave up a long time ago, just going with the flow.

Won my first NT match btw.

PY

International Coach
Marc Brush - 20 yo, BT Rating=140,878 shortcut
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, respectable batting form, competent bowling form, invigorated fitness.
An attacking player with woeful leadership skills and competent experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: exceptional Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: miraculous
Fielding: strong

Devendra Kanive - 19 yo, BT Rating=18,545 shortcut
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, mediocre batting form, competent bowling form, lively fitness.
A defensive player with feeble leadership skills and feeble experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: remarkable Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Just noticed Whitehorne has elite experience. (y) Turns out he's only 28 too, thought he was 29. Hero.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
And that's the end of the match. Central Districts won by 164 runs.
Central Districts 211-9
Wernham Hogg C.C. 47-10

I was in trouble early, a big knock from Shaka (90-odd*) and an amazing bowling display from Holt (5/6 from 5 overs) got me through comfortably.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
3 relatively comfortable wins in BT20 during the week, mainly because I forgot to rest players though, as all the teams I played were similar/better in terms of ratings.

Easy win in OD today, AO for 28, Harris/Kanelo doing the rest.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Got absolutely bum-raped by Geoff Boycott's grandmother today.

In an unrelated incident, I also lost at Battrick to Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmothers XI.