• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Alan Gerber - 19 yo, BT Rating=35,851, Wage=£5,457
An attacking LH batsman and an attacking LH wrist spin bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and woeful experience. He has no preference but has a Killer Instinct trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: respectable
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: competent

Owen Verma - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,531, Wage=£720
A cautious RH batsman and a steady RFM bowler. He has competent leadership skills and worthless experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, mediocre bowling form and fresh fitness.

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Jakester1288

International Regular
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: proficient Consistency: competent

The only one I can spot, I'm not using any pops trackers though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Last week went for a all rounder and got a med-med, using 35 ITS. THis week, 0 ITS...

Vic Beer (3704990)
Vic is a destructive LH Batsman, and an attacking LM Bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Plays For: Tawonga Tigers
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 5,111
Wages: £1,191 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None
Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: respectable Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: worthless

fmd. lol @ the name, too.

nibbs

International Captain
Gregory Scholes - 24 yo, BT Rating=106,281, Wage=£37,156
A cautious LH batsman and a cautious LH wrist spin bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and quality experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: proficient
Bowling: sensational Consistency: exquisite

Liam Sutton - 23 yo, BT Rating=71,848, Wage=£25,790
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RF bowler. He has feeble leadership skills and superb experience. He favours Slow Pitches but has no trait.
He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exceptional Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: mediocre

Jakester1288

International Regular
End of Over 64 (4 runs). Killers CC: 329-2, runrate=5.14
Overs left today: 46
Kirton 14-0-63-1
Breen* 95 (94 balls)
Mcclaren 0 (0 balls)

Last Wicket: Raisani c. Dhanjal b. Kirton 135 (FOW: 329/2)

Second XI v bot...

shanebond

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys, the maximum number of ITS can to go 35 right? Can it go beyond if you change the age of the player you're developing?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nope, changing the age of the player does nothing except increase the training time it will take, thus completely useless. Don't know why they don't just get rid of it.

Bobisback

International Regular
Ah, Bangladesh, so easy. Through to the round of 16 in the cup without playing a human team, so hard to smash all these bots with this team:

Four Pillars and Poor Fillers Lakshmipur Mounties
Top Order: elite abysmal
Middle Order: mediocre abysmal
Lower Order: woeful worthless
Seam Bowling: exquisite woeful
Spin Bowling: miraculous useless
Fielding: competent woeful

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Lee Carey - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,837, Wage=£1,733
An attacking RH batsman and an attacking RM bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and woeful experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.

Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: feeble

It will be nice to free up his Stamina net in 6 weeks time. I have another trainee who is roughly 2-3 weeks away from Suburb stamina, he can take the spare net when available.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sudhanssu Khalil - 19 yo, BT Rating=30,447, Wage=£4,297
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious RFM bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and woeful experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has respectable batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: woeful
Bowling: superb Consistency: remarkable

Jakester1288

International Regular
I'll win my FC this season provided my main opponent doesn't buy big and start dominating, and I can fight for the BT20 win if I want to. I won't win the OD league, so I am thinking whether I should go for the BT20 or concentrate on winning next seasons OD.

Jakester1288

International Regular
****, accidently forgot to set my orders and played my first XI v a good opponent today. 3-16 atm, wish I played my second XI. Just wasting PFL here.

Hooper

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'll win my FC this season provided my main opponent doesn't buy big and start dominating, and I can fight for the BT20 win if I want to. I won't win the OD league, so I am thinking whether I should go for the BT20 or concentrate on winning next seasons OD.
We need a rematch soon.