• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup (Season 11)

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Okay,
been ill for a day or two, and find that Dwyer has gone ahead and challenged Clapo, fine by me, and seeing as Mike and Dave haven't commented on it, they can't have many complaints either. So Clapo slots into Group C, and Adam takes the last repechage spot.

Just about to check on the status of the other matches, will be back shortly...Trev

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
WEEK ONE FIXTURES:

Group A.
Anchorman V The Pontif's XI (On)
Cymru Gurgitaters V Alternative XI (On)

Group B.
Boggles V Oz Fans XI (Pete challenged, I've BTmailed Oz Fan to tell him to pull his finger out)
Beard XI V Kipper XI (Both BTmailed, Dead Badger's now challenged)

Group C.
Four Pillars and Poor Fillers V Opening Balance (On)
Lancashire V Victoria Panthers (Both sent BTmail reminders)

Group D.
Withington Wonderers V Swamibapa Leeds CC (On)
Jaffna Jets V Got Spin (both sent reminders)

Group E.
Magical Ponies V Best Indies (On)
Connells Estates CC V Tawonga Tigers (On)

Come on boys! 60% is a bit dismal for Thursday night! If you speak to any of the malingerers on MSN or anything, tell them to pull their fingers out, or I'm going to have to start adjudicating defaults tomorrow.

BTW, I have pretty patchy internet access over the weekends, so if someone wants to be the man around the grounds on Sunday, and I'll provide a results check, along with league standings and next weeks fixtures, when I'm back in the office on Monday.

Later, Trev

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Anchorman V The Pontif's XI (On)
Cymru Gurgitaters V Alternative XI (On)

Group B.
Boggles V Oz Fans XI (On)
Beard XI V Kipper XI (On)

Group C.
Four Pillars and Poor Fillers V Opening Balance (On)
Lancashire V Victoria Panthers (Mike Challenged and will take points if Dave doesn't accept)

Group D.
Withington Wonderers V Swamibapa Leeds CC (On)
Jaffna Jets V Got Spin (Shaminda challenged, and will take points if Hing doesn't accept)

Group E.
Magical Ponies V Best Indies (On)
Connells Estates CC V Tawonga Tigers (On)

Looking much better this morning, thank you. Eight out of ten games in place, and at least there's challenges made in the two outstanding fixtures. I'm pretty confident that Jaffna Jets and Got Spin will go ahead, as it looks as though Hing's been logged in most days this week. I'm a little more concerned about Lancashire V Victoria Panthers, as Dave hasn't been logged in since 7th, though I guess he might show up for today's OD games, so who knows?

Good work guys, later, Trev

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The battle of Sri Lankan Internationals was only ever going to end one way (Y)

Code:
[COLOR="red"]W Jeithoon to Malik 
    A thick edge and well taken by Clayton. Poor shot. [/COLOR]
End of Over 7: 32-4, runrate=4.57
Jeithoon 4-0-7-4
Makel* 1 (3 balls)
Clegg 1 (3 balls)

Last Wicket: Malik c. Clayton b. Jeithoon 20 (FOW: 31/4)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
End of Over 25: 106-2, runrate=4.24
Norris 6-1-16-1
Churms* 11 (24 balls)
Eyre 59 (45 balls)
Last Wicket: Haq lbw b. Norris 24 (FOW: 75/2)

Going alright thus far on a green pitch.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Was a fairly good match. Didn't think my batting would make much of a score, and I was right.