• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

pasag

RTDAS
Vimes did you rest your bowlers? If not brilliant effort from my batsmen to get 320 odd even if it was predictably not enough.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure when that challenge was made, if Rob says it was before the deadline, I'll take the forfeit.
Nah, I literally made the challenge at the time of my post. Sorry that I've already missed a challenge... I got Hak's message on the Sunday and couldn't challenge so I forgot about it!

A straight-up loss makes it slightly more difficult but... I will make the semis. :ph34r:

Bobisback

International Regular
Didnt realise my game against tozz was the final. Must have been, no tables or next round matches up and its Tuesday already.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't wanna sound like a dick (unlike the above) but games aren't going to get done if you don't get the draws up early. Will be a lot of forfeits.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Sunday 24 August

Group A:
Jamees 999ers (3765) vs Anchormen (5330)
Swamibapa Leeds CC (10033) vs Citizens Erased (7153)

Group B:
Central Districts (6385) vs Jaffna Jets (2272)
BEST Indies (3872) vs Leverock CC (6550)

Group C:
Withington Wonderers (425) vs Connells Estates CC (384)
oz fans XI (6232) vs Sad Decadent XI (6708)

Group D:
Magical Ponies (5409) vs Swingers (10464)
Tamil Eelam CC (9382) vs Whenuapai CC (1569)

Group E:
Saggers Mob (6473) vs Four Pillars and Poor Fillers (4913)
Dynamo Morpork (1837) vs Alternative XI (4412)

Group F:
Kipper XI (4666) vs Victoria Panthers (5776)
Lancashire (195) vs Got Spin (5523)

Group G:
Coco's Nuts (6533) vs Boggles (7145)
Beard XI (10135) vs Brackenhurst (5748)

Group H:
Tawonga Tigers (4929) vs Asterix XI (1766)
Opening Balance (625) vs Cymru Gurgitaters (3688)

Home side to challenge by Friday midnight, etc.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just FTR our match has been accepted now Mork.

You should play the same side you played against Saggers IMO. Kelso also agrees imo.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Challenged Connells.

Might remember to set team orders this time!

Tough challenge. I was hoping your team's fitness would be buggered, but no such luck. Won't be helping me that I've got an important "Go for It" one day game on the Friday.

Still, there's always a chance.