• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Won't be available for the Cup as I'm quitting battrick - really enjoyed last season's cup though so I hope this one proves to be as interesting and competitive

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am sorry to quit this Battrick Championship.

I do not have anymore interest to play Battrick. I am spending all my free time with FTP as I feel, FTP is lot lot lot lot more easier and better than battrick.

Goodbye Battrick and CW Battrick

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Went out on Saturday
Effort.

Anyway, we have 30 teams, doesn't look like there will be many more. Does make it a tad tricky to cut it to a meaningful number. I'd suggest four groups of 6 in the main stage, with the top two going through. Then we'd have three groups of 4 in the preliminary round, top two going through.

In that case, seems like we have to start next week with the preliminary.

Edit: Count is 31. So...either we can start on 17 August with the normal format, except with one group of three (though a possible group of four if someone signs up in the remaining six weeks) - or we knock out seven teams in a three-week preliminary and start on 3 August.

Edit again: Confound F00lins for not putting a number. It's 32. So that makes it easy. We start when everyone is out of the cup.

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
another 2 weeks of cup cricket left in my side, just. maybe more. pretty easy game this coming monday, and then i'll have to wait and see how the draw treats me in round 8. don't start without me :( .