• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
at least have the courtesy to sell all your players, asshole
:laugh: :laugh:

Scaly, if you do decide to have a big sell-off, could you please tell me in advance? I'd love to sell Ralph and upgrade to someone like Summers. Cheers.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Would like to hear update on this! When this gonna be started. Surprised to see nothing happening here

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha geeze. The last one only just ended and most of us half decent sides are still in the BT cup.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Yeah, doesn't look like we'll be needing a preliminary round this year either, seeing as we only have 32 teams. Last year we started in week 6 or 7 with preliminaries, so it will probably be the same this year.

Griffo

Cricket Spectator
I know im weak in comparison to alot of teams on this forum but im just wondering, will i be playing people my strength or just random draw?

That is if i choose to sign up.. lol

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I know im weak in comparison to alot of teams on this forum but im just wondering, will i be playing people my strength or just random draw?

That is if i choose to sign up.. lol
If we get a few more people, you'll be playing your strength at the first few matches, if you manage to get through that there'll be a seeded draw with a potential to get the champion of WI, for example.

PY

International Coach
The 1st part of the cup was the most interesting part for me last time, cracking banter and some tense games to watch!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a cup, not a league. You're guaranteed a few games though, knockout doesn't start till after the group stages.

Haven't put my name down yet btw, so yeah, Asterix XI etc.

nibbs

International Captain
hmm, well there was that qualification series with all the crap teams. lets not forget

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Bah, I'm out of the Cup. Got to about Round 4 (maybe 5? idk) without a single home game and then forgot to set orders. :(

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm now out of the cup. Beat 2 teams that were better than me on the way, but finally got knocked out by one that was only marginally better. Fitness levels letting me down in the end, I think.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Out of the cup after Sunday. Lost a game at home, really should have been a lot closer though, forgot to GFI :(