• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Just accepted Smitteh's challenge without bothering to check where it was supposed to be played. Will protest if I lose, obviously.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
In a bit of strife, managed to keep f00lins to under 300 but with Dylan gone the game is over. Oh well.

End of Over 21: 91-3, runrate=4.33, reqrunrate=6.76 (286-8)
Watkins 4-0-22-0
Conn* 27 (33 balls)
Hodgkiss 0 (5 balls)
Last Wicket: Dylan Run Out 59 (FOW: 90/3)

Bobisback

International Regular
End of Over 39: 162-8, runrate=4.15, reqrunrate=4.91 (215-10)
Piercy 8-2-26-3
Brinkhuys* 54 (77 balls)
Kelly 1 (7 balls)
Last Wicket: Everett b. Piercy 0 (FOW: 160/8)

heh. Didnt want to play f00lins anyway.

Bobisback

International Regular
End of Over 45: 191-8, runrate=4.24, reqrunrate=5.00 (215-10)
Pead 8-1-40-0
Kelly* 19 (28 balls)
Brinkhuys 64 (92 balls)
Last Wicket: Everett b. Piercy 0 (FOW: 160/8)

Kinda wish i was all out for 170 odd, will suck when i lose by 10 runs or so.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
God damn I'm hungover.

Anyway. Crazy s***, and I take the Worst Team To Make The Final award. Asterix are so good they stand literally no chance whatsoever.

I forgot this one was in Aussie time, too, missed the whole thing.

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Haha, Beard Xi into the final. Farcical really. Wish I could've played him.
Remember me? :D

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Six of the 8 players in that side that were any good don't play for me anymore. I'd back myself ten times out of ten to beat you, regardless of ratings.