• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah. People should know that my team is not as good as the ratings say. Nowhere near them, in fact.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weird stuff is happening. Can't challenge Saggers Mob because apparently there's already a friendly arranged (but there really isn't).

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Challenged Ponies. Should be a close match.

Found out last night that, despite my piss-poor performance in both OD and FC this season, Sandwith is top of both his league average lists. Which is surprising considering how many better batsmen than him are out there.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

Bobisback

International Regular
Will be upset if i lose this Sunday, but could see it happening.

Wouldnt be surprised to make it back to back finals, such an easy side of the draw, compared to the other side that is.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Don't want to get ahead of myself, but if Keane and Dylan can stay in for another 60-80 runs I'll win here. Massive effort from new-boy Holt bundled Anchormen out for 191. Holt finished with figures of 7/28 from 7.1 overs.

Currently 0/57 after 11 overs.

pasag

RTDAS
Disappointing effort against Clapo, am sure I did a lot better against him the last time we met.