• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terry makes a ton, but the rest of the batsmen fail, all out in 48.3

End of Over 49: 268-10, runrate=5.47
Khulekani 9-1-41-7
Terry* 110 (109 balls)

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Go the Ponies!
Boooooooooooo!

40/1 after 7 overs, a sacrificial opening bat having been, well, sacrificed.

Duggan and Clegg at the crease -- looks like Nibbs has gone in with only two heavy-duty batsmen, so these two need to get well towards the target if Whenuapai hope to win.

Only two of them...but they're pretty bloody good.

And with that, I'm off to bed.

Bobisback

International Regular
Will be looking at back to back finals here, have a decent run their. Semi will be the toughest.

Lol'n at Smith.

HeathDavisSpeed

Might have a problem with the next round, given I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week. Hopefully the international challenges will be available before I depart, otherwise I'm be a late scratching.

nibbs

International Captain
heath davis. you can challenge from 11am NZ time.

meanwhile...

Magical Ponies 268 (48.3 overs)
Whenuapai 271/1 (45.4 overs)

so this sets up an annoying quarter final rematch with asterix. ffs

Son Of Coco

heath davis. you can challenge from 11am NZ time.

meanwhile...

Magical Ponies 268 (48.3 overs)
Whenuapai 271/1 (45.4 overs)

so this sets up an annoying quarter final rematch with asterix. ffs
No doubt you meant Asterix/Coco's Nuts :sleep:

nibbs

International Captain
No doubt you meant Asterix/Coco's Nuts :sleep:
no mang. i'll beat connells, and coco's nuts will be beaten comfortably by asterix, subsequently leaving the competition with that shocking quarter final rematch, or virtual final. i'm shocked just, let me tell you.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
no mang. i'll beat connells, and coco's nuts will be beaten comfortably by asterix, subsequently leaving the competition with that shocking quarter final rematch, or virtual final. i'm shocked just, let me tell you.
Come on, it's not like anything else can be done. Do you really want a tennis-style seeding system based on either previous cup runs or woolly criteria? 'Cos the BatStats rankings wouldn't give us an Asterix-Whenuapai final either.

HeathDavisSpeed

8-) Such a ****

Hopefully someone springs a shock or two and you have to fall to your knees and cry at the shame of it all.

Son Of Coco

I'm flattered you said 'beaten comfortably' rather than 'smashed off the face of the planet'

I'm starting to tear up :crybaby:

cricketboy29

International Regular
Gotta make the best of this plate here....Make up for my **** showing in the Cup Main. Be ready Greg:p Or not, I just looked at your ratings...Good Lord.

Tawonga Tigers
Top Order: respectable
Middle Order: proficient
Lower Order: worthless
Seam Bowling: quality
Spin Bowling: miraculous

Fielding: woeful

What the hell has been happening?

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Gotta make the best of this plate here....Make up for my **** showing in the Cup Main. Be ready Greg:p Or not, I just looked at your ratings...Good Lord.

Tawonga Tigers
Top Order: respectable
Middle Order: proficient
Lower Order: worthless
Seam Bowling: quality
Spin Bowling: miraculous

Fielding: woeful

What the hell has been happening?
His batting wouldnt be too hard to rip through though.