• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season ten

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Smith, just don't seem to have enough batsmen these days. Lucas is big worry scored no runs at all this season. Back to four for him.

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
I've had no challenge still from PY, and I'm almost certainly not going to be online until midday tomorrow (it is Saturday night, and it is going to be epic). Hey ho.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hmm. Have set crazy tactics to try and defeat Coco with a good run rate. Looks like all I need is a win.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bobisback

International Regular
End of Over 30: 135-0, runrate=4.50, reqrunrate=6.50 (264-4)
Maidens 5-0-23-0
Danie* 49 (91 balls)
Wilkinson 83 (90 balls)

Hmm. I hope they get out soon.

Bobisback

International Regular
35.3 1 Rock to Wilkinson
Good shot from Wilkinson for a single; thinner batsmen would have gotten two.
And that's a century for Wilkinson! Well played indeed Sir!

WAG, not get out ****. And take Danie with you.

Bobisback

International Regular
Doin it for you tozz.

42nd over wd 4 W(Danie) 4 1 6 1

Beaumont and Stonebridge at the crease. Should be an easy win, but you never know with BT.
42.1 W Scott to Stonebridge
Edged and gone. Stonebridge doesn't wait for the umpire to raise his finger, he knows he's nicked it.

See. If i lose this, its only because i dont want tozz in the knockouts, would be a disgrace. Not because Battrick is a ****ed up game.