• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup, season nine

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Looking forward to taking on Tamil. Had a good contest last season. Reckon I've improved since then tbh.

EDIT: Actually, think it was in teh Cup.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Looking forward to taking on Tamil. Had a good contest last season. Reckon I've improved since then tbh.

EDIT: Actually, think it was in teh Cup.
Looking forward to this as well. I doubt we will beat you as NW got crap PFLs, but hopefully we put a good show.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Dynamo Morpork side to take on Sad Decadent XI:

Jules Crouch
*Shaka Herbert
Mukesh Virk
Dylan James
+Sterling Porter
Michael Maidens
Jon Lester
Maurice Scott
Chris Meadows
Brian Rock
Dwight Tuck

Matt Cort is rested, otherwise a full-strength team.

PY

International Coach
Boggles have named a full-strength side against Magical Ponies, PFL issues and replacement of the 5th bowler are deemed as biggest dangers to the Boggles' campaign as mentioned by manager Peter Young in the pre-match press conference.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not playing full strength against Tawonga, and I hear Geg isn't either, so it should be a close one.