• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Battrick Cup

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
I was going to see would the dates clash...the most proberly will so i pulled out of that one.
yer so did i and got an abussive email lol.....screw him...my heart it with cw anyway lol......so caves_beach cc is still in

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Currently in:
1. Male Models
2. Clutha Valley CC
3. Four Pillars and Poor Fillers
4. Kipper XI
5. Saggers Mob
6. Central Districts
7. Oceans XI
8. Dynamo Morpork
9. Jamees 999ers
10. Alternative XI
11. Jaffna Jets
12. Viveash
13. Henry's Dream Team
14. Tawonga Tigers
15. Magical Ponies
16. Opening Balance
17. oz fans xi
18. Whenuapai CC
19. Victoria Panthers
20. Withington Wonderers
21. caves_beach cc
22. Brackenhurst
23. Leverock CC
24. pup
25. Best Indies
26. Boggles
27. Asterix XI
28. Scaly Piscine CC
29. Gattin' bois
30. Tamil Eelam CC
31. yorkshire sixhitters
32. Beard XI

LOCKOUT.

Last edited:

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Duty calls? Oh, go on then. Was going to opt out due to PFL concerns, but I've got almost all the lads back up to sublime now. Bring it. :)

32. Beard XI

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ledge.

Shotgun a re-match of Jamee vs Nnanden. Bardle against Bardle.

...Jamee, if we play, rest Bardle.

Bobisback

International Regular
When are we planning on this starting? I'm still in the cup, but I'm 99% sure next week will be my last game.

nibbs

International Captain
i've got at least 3 weeks, potentially 4-5 if i get a break from bt ffs, of cup cricket to go. given its a knockout comp, with 32 teams thats only 5 games if your side reaches the final so i don't think there is any need to rush into. we have plenty of time to finish it

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
So we're looking to start this when everyones knocked out of the cup? I'm happy with that and it'llo be easiest. Also gives teams time to sort out their PFL's for the cup.

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Hi Guys, would very much like to be a part of this, didn't actually realise the thread had started. That's entirely my own fault for not paying enough attention, so perfectly prepared to miss out if you can't find a space for me, certainly wouldn't want to arrive at the 11th hour and steal someone else's place. It's been suggested on the BT thread that Rodgie should be the one to miss out to include me, but IMO, A, it'd be a better standard of competition with him included, and B, as is demonstrated by the amount of time we spend debating him, he's far more a part of the CW fabric than many of the teams currently listed, some of whom I haven't even heard.

That said, with everyone's agreement, I'm more than happy to play off for a position in the main draw, or I'll bugger off and find another tournament - Entirely up to you guys.

Cheers, Trev

PS, purely out of interest, how come he's copped another six months?