• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A couple of questions

readie

State Regular
I've had a team for a little while but still learning how everything works. How does The Youth Player Section work. i.e how do you make your youth players that are created better. The Condition of my academy is superb and i'm spending 12000 a week on ITS what is the best way to improve the players which i am getting out of the academy?

p.s i'm getting 17 yr olds out at the moment is that the way to go?

also which combination of nets improve each secondary i.e what nets should i put a trainee on to improce consistency, concentration, etc.

Cheers

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
How are you allocating your ITS to your youth pulls is the big question. For 17yo you get a max of 35. If you want a batsmen then do say (12 Batting, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). If you want a bowler then (12 Bowling, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). But with youth pulls its just random luck, alot of the time you just get mediocre players.

Also if you have enough money i'll increase your spending to 20km but only if you can afford it.

readie

State Regular
How are you allocating your ITS to your youth pulls is the big question. For 17yo you get a max of 35. If you want a batsmen then do say (12 Batting, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). If you want a bowler then (12 Bowling, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). But with youth pulls its just random luck, alot of the time you just get mediocre players.

Also if you have enough money i'll increase your spending to 20km but only if you can afford it.
thanks ffor that:)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It depends if you're going for profit or someone for yourself really. If you're going for profit I feel having 8 on fitness, 11 on bat and bowl each and split the rest on the cons, or some variation of that is the best way to go. Otherwise what chaminda said is fine.