Cricket Player Manager

Thread: A couple of questions

A couple of questions

I've had a team for a little while but still learning how everything works. How does The Youth Player Section work. i.e how do you make your youth players that are created better. The Condition of my academy is superb and i'm spending 12000 a week on ITS what is the best way to improve the players which i am getting out of the academy?

p.s i'm getting 17 yr olds out at the moment is that the way to go?

also which combination of nets improve each secondary i.e what nets should i put a trainee on to improce consistency, concentration, etc.

Cheers

Hall of Fame Member chaminda_00's Avatar
    How are you allocating your ITS to your youth pulls is the big question. For 17yo you get a max of 35. If you want a batsmen then do say (12 Batting, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). If you want a bowler then (12 Bowling, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). But with youth pulls its just random luck, alot of the time you just get mediocre players.

Also if you have enough money i'll increase your spending to 20km but only if you can afford it.
    The man, the mountain, the Mathews. The greatest all rounder since Keith Miller. (Y)

Jaffna Jets CC (Battrick & FTP)

RIP WCC and CW Cricket

Member of the MSC, JMAS and CVAAS

Quote Originally Posted by chaminda_00 View Post
    How are you allocating your ITS to your youth pulls is the big question. For 17yo you get a max of 35. If you want a batsmen then do say (12 Batting, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). If you want a bowler then (12 Bowling, 12 Fitness, 11 Conc). But with youth pulls its just random luck, alot of the time you just get mediocre players.

Also if you have enough money i'll increase your spending to 20km but only if you can afford it.
    thanks ffor that

It depends if you're going for profit or someone for yourself really. If you're going for profit I feel having 8 on fitness, 11 on bat and bowl each and split the rest on the cons, or some variation of that is the best way to go. Otherwise what chaminda said is fine.
    World Scrabble Champion 2014. National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

Thread Information