• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I had Downer (feeble) score 46 against a respectable bowling lineup in one of the testing matches. Generally they're fairly useless in terms of runscoring but they hang around a bit more than in OD.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry hadn't scrolled down enough:

Naidoo 12-7-5-6

Naidoo 13-8-5-7

Talk about demolition....
Haha. I had Watkins take 13 wickets for 20-odd runs and score 582* in one of the testing matches. PFL hits weren't turned on fortunately.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha ouch, I'm getting ****ing owned.

Magical Ponies 80 (35.5)
Canning 31 (38), Terry 15 (23), Donohoe 11 (51)

Arse Biscuit XI 3/304 (74.0)
Canning 2/50 (13), Tedstone 1/68 (20)

Kind of annoyed that Erasmus and Fernando only bowled five and three overs respectively. I'd have thought that if they got carted at the start, they'd just come back later.

Shouldn't we be able to change our orders now though?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
can i ask a silly question, how long does fc go for as in days and my day 1 has finished does day 2 start tomorrow or what the.....

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Do pretty well...

Code:
End of Over 30 (4 runs). Bideford CC: 200-1, runrate=6.67  
Lead by 160 runs. (Jaffna Jets 40-10) 
Willetts 8-0-37-0 
Kelaart* 10 (17 balls) 
Bennett 88 (86 balls)

Last Wicket: Priyantha lbw b. Matharu 89 (FOW: 178/1)
Playing Bideford CC a former SL Division One Champion btw and i rested most of my players. Hopefully they set a large declare mark so the game last a while. Has anyone else not got any money yet from gate reciepts.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Victoria Panthers 374 a.o

Bertos 146 (144)
Barry 73 (117)
Dolan 47 (101)

st johnnies 2/41

Carragher 1/15
Hook 1/8

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Do pretty well...

Code:
End of Over 30 (4 runs). Bideford CC: 200-1, runrate=6.67  
Lead by 160 runs. (Jaffna Jets 40-10) 
Willetts 8-0-37-0 
Kelaart* 10 (17 balls) 
Bennett 88 (86 balls)

Last Wicket: Priyantha lbw b. Matharu 89 (FOW: 178/1)
Playing Bideford CC a former SL Division One Champion btw and i rested most of my players. Hopefully they set a large declare mark so the game last a while. Has anyone else not got any money yet from gate reciepts.
how do you check what money you have recieved is it in the finance section or some other special section

Status
Not open for further replies.