• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure this has something to do with it:

Tom East (792870)
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, drained

Got a tough FC league, not sure which to focus on now.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
my side is still showing all of last seasons stuff and tables. how do i see where my side is in fc.

nibbs

International Captain
whenuapai are through to the bt20 quarters. our game starts soon. i hope to wake to see us in the semis. i just hope my pfl's recover in time for fc. although, i'm not too worried. i've got 7 players at proficient+++ stamina so i'm sure i'm in a better position than most. affectively most people are in the same boat.

my fc league has the side who won my league last season but no one else worth worrying about. so there will be plenty of taking it easy.

HeathDavisSpeed

Couple of skill increases this week....

12. XXXXXXXXXX - 19 yo, BT Rating=33,958
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, competent batting form, superb bowling form, low
A cautious player with proficient leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: superb Consistency: quality
Fielding: competent

Not sure what to do with him next. I'd like to get him up to 'remarkable' bowling... How likely is that at his age?? His stamina's certainly gonna need to be higher if he's going to play any games this season!

Scaly piscine

They'd make remarkable bowling by the end of next season on one bowling net, even if they had a rock bottom sublevel for bowling.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like I have a tough FC league. I've got two div 4 teams, including one who seems to be well prepared for FC in that he has like 15 players with over 10k BT ratings. I doubt I'll beat either team.

There's one other good team by div 5 standards, so I should end up battling for 3rd.

Johnners

Will be struggling in my FC league. 4 Teams that will **** all over me, 1 that is absolute rubbish, and 2 others that are about my level.

edit: Thinking of changing my team name to something a little more creative than "Clapo's XI". No idea what to change it to though...thoughts?

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Will be struggling in my FC league. 4 Teams that will **** all over me, 1 that is absolute rubbish, and 2 others that are about my level.

edit: Thinking of changing my team name to something a little more creative than "Clapo's XI". No idea what to change it to though...thoughts?
Crapo's XI maybe?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
1. Bideford CC - SL Champions
2. the stevros army - Former D1 side
3. Marxistene - D2 side in my old league, better then me
4. Jaffna Jets - Best player is an Under 19 reject :ph34r:
5. OTH CC - D3 side, look on par with me but i have more depth
6. Kings of CJ - D3 side, Pretty average team should be able to play 2nd XI
7. Spam Eggs Sausage n Spam - D3 side, again 2nd XI should do the job
8. Roosters CC - D3 side, Got one gun batsmen that should be SL best Under 19 Batsmen this season. Nothing else apart from him. A tricky side i guess.

Will be looking to finish 4-6 so i can maintain a decent team morale. I might be able to beat Marxistene with some luck, but Stevros Army and Bideford CC will be too good. Probably only play a full strength side against OTH CC and the rest you work around team fitness for the first 7 weeks.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member

Cricket Web Red, got nothing else tbh

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What's going on on this side?

New season. i can't remember if we can't pull YP's straight away or not. Because it says "already promoted" when I haven't. Am thinking we can't for a week.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
What's going on on this side?

New season. i can't remember if we can't pull YP's straight away or not. Because it says "already promoted" when I haven't. Am thinking we can't for a week.
You can in Sri Lanka tbh, pulled med/med all rounder on 0 ITS :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.