• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Rolled for 174 by Tharmi, to be expected. Surprised I made so many really, with Munroe at 11 and only a handful of other "batsmen" (only player other than Munroe higher than comp was De Beer).

I've got no idea who's set to bowl, so I could be in with a shout or not.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Rolled for 174 by Tharmi, to be expected. Surprised I made so many really, with Munroe at 11 and only a handful of other "batsmen" (only player other than Munroe higher than comp was De Beer).

I've got no idea who's set to bowl, so I could be in with a shout or not.
FFS your a tosser, opening the bowling with Hodge and Smart, let me guess Seneviratne, Pryde and Sambrook to bowl next. Should have played Jeithoon if i knew this was going to happen, he was fit enough. Still reckon we can pull this off with three batsmen.

Code:
End of Over 6: 5-3, runrate=0.83, reqrunrate=3.86 (174-10) 
Swart 3-1-2-1 
Blakeman* 0 (4 balls) 
Allison 2 (11 balls)

Last Wicket: Gunatilleke b. Hodge 0 (FOW: 5/3)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nah pretty sure they're not bowling, I didn't even think Hodge was bowling.

Pryde's **** anyway, if he bowls you should smash him.
:dry:

Code:
11.2 . [B]Sambrook[/B] to Blakeman 
    Wide of off, cut straight to point. 
11.1 . [B]Sambrook[/B] to Blakeman 
    That has turned an absolute mile! Blakeman looks bewildered.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha wtf. Oh well. Pryde and Seneviratne were moved in the order so that means they're not bowling. Sambrook will take 1-7 from 10, you'll be right.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Haha wtf. Oh well. Pryde and Seneviratne were moved in the order so that means they're not bowling. Sambrook will take 1-7 from 10, you'll be right.
Nah lost my best batsmen for a golden to Hodge, game over. Hopefully be can get 100 plus. Would be a decent effort for my batsmen against this bowling attack.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Beat alternative by 7 wickets, but the game's messing up now that it's finished, so for altoz:

Alternative XI 113 (37.3)
Speare 64* (93), Bullivant 16 (50)
Canning 5/23 (10), Potgieter 2/28 (9), Tedstone 2/33 (8.3)

Magical Ponies 3/114 (20.4)
Canning 45* (38), Terry 29* (20), Ziauddin 24 (49)
Mcintosh 1/18 (5), Vincent 1/28 (3.4), Lebohang 1/30 (7)

Couldn't get the ratings or any other scores before it messed up.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Waste of money. Has no training potential, ridiculous wages which will go higher still tomorrow, cautious, and part of an NT squad.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
my boys had a great win in the friendly

And that's the end of the match. caves_beachcc won by 9 wickets.
oz fans XI 237-10
caves_beachcc 238-1

End of Over 42: 238-1, runrate=5.67
Brooks 8-0-64-0
Skipper* 115 (129 balls)
Longthorn* 7 (4 balls)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm losing money every week now without the FC subsidy. I assume that money will be covered by gate reciepts though.

I'm thinking I should buy a couple of decent backup players so I can field a team with all the extra games we'll be playing too. Bascially I have nobody who isn't absolutely horrible other than my first XI.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Funny to see everyone panicking about the subsidy being removed. Hopefully that panic will extend to them putting their gun players on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.