• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doubt it, would need to have at least strong primaries by now, more likely superb.
Such as Harris? (2x batting, 1 x fielding atm)

Liam Harris - 17 yo, BT Rating=11,736
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler, feeble batting form, superb bowling form, fresh
A defensive player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: competent
Bowling: woeful Consistency: worthless
Fielding: woeful

Scaly piscine

PCB - Psycho Cricket Scaly Piscine CC
Top Order: proficient remarkable
Middle Order: woeful strong
Lower Order: abysmal woeful
Seam Bowling: respectable miraculous
Spin Bowling: superb remarkable
Fielding: mediocre competent

MOTM: Packer

Won by 10 wickets, nearly 12 overs to spare.

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Over and Out 99/0 after ten, RRR 11.30, chasing 212 for victory. Going to be an interesting finish, but I suspect I'm toast!

145/0 after 14, RRR 11.17, not looking good!

Last edited:

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
145/0 after 14, RRR 11.17. Not looking good, but I do still have two overs to come from Bewers, so clinging on by my finger nails.

andyc

Dire. Lost with one ball to go today as I took one wicket while they chased down 193.

Magical Ponies 2/193
Griffin 120* (68), Burger 37 (22), Canning 29* (19)

Romy 1/195 (19.5)
Canning 1/34 (3.5)

Romy Magical Ponies
Top Order: superb respectable
Middle Order: mediocre superb
Lower Order: worthless abysmal
Seam Bowling: strong remarkable
Spin Bowling: proficient strong
Fielding: woeful woeful
MOTM: Bolla

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
5. Kevin Howlett - 18 yo, BT Rating=2,415
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, abysmal bowling form, sublime
A defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: woeful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

one pop for me.

whats tfl and pfl guys!

andyc

TFL is Team Fitness Level, which you can see under the Nets section. It was the only negative effect of TIE/PAN/GFI, as it would drop dramatically on GFI, rise on TIE, stay roughly the same on PAN.

PFL is Player Fitness Level, which you can see next to each player's name on the Squad page.
eg: Gavin Canning - 21 yo, BT Rating=108,201
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, strong batting form, competent bowling form, invigorated
It takes a hit each time your player plays a game or gets trained, and that hit depends on how much he did in the game/how many nets he got and what level of stamina he has.

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Eventually saw it out by 6 runs. Bewers' last two overs went for 5 a piece, so they needed 17 off the last over, Wilde closed it out for 10!

Looking at the ratings, I got lucky too, even though my top order was better than theirs, I was most likely a fair bit worse on bowling.

Over and Out Cymru Gurgitaters
Top Order: remarkable wonderful
Middle Order: respectable respectable
Lower Order: worthless woeful
Seam Bowling: superb superb
Spin Bowling: useless proficient
Fielding: feeble feeble
*MOTM: Staveley

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Bender Bending were in my league a few years back, they'll ****ing smash you.

I caned my league, oddly enough playing a team I threw a playoff against a few years ago. They also happen to be in the same league as Bender Bending. Small world, eh.
Pushed them pretty well actually. Only lost by 12 runs, and at one stage needed 52 from the last 5 over with 9 in hand, which was pretty gettable. Might have won if I'd been on GFI.

nibbs

International Captain
hmm, through to the next knock out round. should be through to round 3 but considering the bullcrap bt throw outs i may go out in similar circumstances to my bt cw cup exit at the hands of rodgie, ffs

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
I've been set 159 to win against Div.IV County Connells. Pretty happy with that, as I'd say batting was their stronger suit, but a meaningful chase nonetheless!

Scaly piscine

Won my BT20 game easily enough. 12.2 overs to spare.

Against my two wonderful bowlers got completely smashed early on, as happens regularly - while Summers took 5-fer.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Although showered in success lately, Brackenhurst is £341,000 in the red, which forced us to put long serving left-arm medium Alan Ballard on the transfer market. He's Med/Comp/Comp... and already has a bid onhim for £60,000.

We live in desperate times.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Sold Harewood for a bit under 8.4m - slightly annoyed as I only listed him in the hope of getting an early bid (at 7.9), which I didn't get. Probably wouldn't have let him go for that price otherwise, although it's not too bad. Gives me a bit more room to manoeuvre on the transfer market too.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
how do i fix this guys

Morale: despairing

it was good for ages but has dropped just recently.?

Status
Not open for further replies.