• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archived [19/01/09] Battrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobisback

International Regular
Dwyer

Matharu > Monk
Probably, but not buying Monk for playing purposes. He is halfway to Quality bowling, i know he will be 27 next season, but if i put him on 1 bowl 1 field for the whole seasons he will end up resp-strong batting quality-strong bowling. So will sell for alot more than i buy him for.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Adders CC 172/7
Graham 3/11
Cresswell 3/26

VCC 152ao
Baldwin 39, Kemp 39

team that got promoted from my OD league...shouldve won, my ratings are better then his :/

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Tawonga Tigers - 177/10 off 41.3 overs
Dhindsa 76 (92)
Alshaun 57 (87)
Smart 3/42 (10)
Hindle 2/36 (10)
Littlejohn 2/46 (10)

defeated by

Brackenhurst - 178/2 off 30.5 overs
Burnip 79* (90)
Hamlin 73* (79)

Unlucky Thomas, that's hardly a fair display of your team's ability. My PFLs were all perfect, which probably had a bigger say than it should. Pleased however with Smart and Littlejohn particularly and the fact that Hamlin doesn't get out.

'Til we meet again.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Unlucky Thomas, that's hardly a fair display of your team's ability. My PFLs were all perfect, which probably had a bigger say than it should. Pleased however with Smart and Littlejohn particularly and the fact that Hamlin doesn't get out.

'Til we meet again.
Yeah, my side's pretty poor but this match has left my scratching my head a bit. Everyone performed a lot more poorly than usual.

Congrats on the win though :)

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
End of Over 15: 108-0, runrate=7.20, reqrunrate=2.06 (179-10)
Pratley 8-0-60-0
Steyn* 60 (44 balls)
Clunnie 45 (46 balls)

Boys still in T20 mode:laugh:

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Code:
End of Over 43: 206-8, runrate=4.79, reqrunrate=3.57 (230-10) 
Ross 7-1-17-5 
Bond* 4 (3 balls) 
Hough 0 (2 balls)

Last Wicket: Fahy c. Lay b. Ross 0 (FOW: 206/8)

42.6 . Ross to Hough 
    Good ball, short of a length and cutting back in from outside off stump.  
42.5 . Ross to Hough 
    Ross comes over and gives Hough some choice words after that ball, Hough ignores him. 
42.4 W Ross to Fahy 
    Fahy sliced that into the air and Lay, back-pedaling at point, held the catch with ease.  
42.3 W Ross to Attwood 
    The batsman is struck on the back foot right in front of middle stump. Plumb LBW. 
42.2 . Ross to Attwood 
    Fordham does well to collect that and his quick thinking saves the single, beautiful fielding. 
42.1 W Ross to Littlejohn 
    Gone! Good length delivery on the off stump and angled away, Littlejohn smashes on the front foot, but straight to Caldwell who takes a comfortable catch. 

End of Over 42: 206-5, runrate=4.90, reqrunrate=3.13 (230-10) 
Patton 9-2-27-2 
Littlejohn* 25 (40 balls) 
Bond 4 (3 balls)
Possibly the most match changing over I've ever had.

Bobisback

International Regular
Code:
End of Over 43: 206-8, runrate=4.79, reqrunrate=3.57 (230-10) 
Ross 7-1-17-5 
Bond* 4 (3 balls) 
Hough 0 (2 balls)

Last Wicket: Fahy c. Lay b. Ross 0 (FOW: 206/8)

42.6 . Ross to Hough 
    Good ball, short of a length and cutting back in from outside off stump.  
42.5 . Ross to Hough 
    Ross comes over and gives Hough some choice words after that ball, Hough ignores him. 
42.4 W Ross to Fahy 
    Fahy sliced that into the air and Lay, back-pedaling at point, held the catch with ease.  
42.3 W Ross to Attwood 
    The batsman is struck on the back foot right in front of middle stump. Plumb LBW. 
42.2 . Ross to Attwood 
    Fordham does well to collect that and his quick thinking saves the single, beautiful fielding. 
42.1 W Ross to Littlejohn 
    Gone! Good length delivery on the off stump and angled away, Littlejohn smashes on the front foot, but straight to Caldwell who takes a comfortable catch. 

End of Over 42: 206-5, runrate=4.90, reqrunrate=3.13 (230-10) 
Patton 9-2-27-2 
Littlejohn* 25 (40 balls) 
Bond 4 (3 balls)
Possibly the most match changing over I've ever had.
Code:
End of Over 49: 205-7, runrate=4.18, reqrunrate=2.00 (206-10)
Wikus	10-1-50-2
Otoole*	3 (5 balls)
Trainer	52 (67 balls)

Last Wicket: Soleyn b. Wikus 32 (FOW: 194/7)
49.1 	W	Stonebridge to Otoole
 	 	If you pad up to a spinner of Stonebridge's quality too often, sooner or later it's going to end in tears.
49.2 	.	Stonebridge to Charlton
 	 	Charlton showing some aggression, but his forceful back foot drive goes straight to cover.
49.3 	.	Stonebridge to Charlton
 	 	Charlton looks to slog that over mid wicket, but it bounces a little more than expected and thuds into his pads.
49.4 	W	Stonebridge to Charlton
 	 	Give me an 'L'! Give me a 'B'! Give me a 'W'! What does that spell? LBW! He's out!
49.5 	.	Stonebridge to Vosloo
 	 	Firmly played out to the on side.
49.6 	.	Stonebridge to Vosloo
 	 	Drifting down the leg side, Vosloo flicks but can't make contact. Nice take by Beaumont.
A better over imo.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Matthew Wilberforce - 18 yo, BT Rating=17,669
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, superb bowling form, lively fitness.
A steady player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: proficient
Bowling: woeful Consistency: worthless
Fielding: feeble

Unexpected but much welcome pop.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Dean Bernard - 20 yo, BT Rating=41,184
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, strong bowling form, sublime fitness.
A steady player with mediocre leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: wonderful
Batting: proficient Concentration: quality
Bowling: feeble Consistency: competent
Fielding: woeful

That's the end of his keeper training, I'll leave him on a batting net until he's strong.

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Brad Noon - 18 yo, BT Rating=52,132
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, competent batting form, superb bowling form, moderate fitness.
A cautious player with competent leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: worthless Concentration: respectable
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: remarkable
Fielding: proficient

Status
Not open for further replies.