• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Battrick Score

Dr_Brad

Banned
Well i'm knew to Battrick but my highest score is
316/2
also got my highest partnership that match 258

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
396/2 now my top score, with one batsman scoring 210*. He put on 375 for the 2nd wicket with another guy who scored 152.

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
396/2 now my top score, with one batsman scoring 210*. He put on 375 for the 2nd wicket with another guy who scored 152.
A double-century -- nice!

I've not had a proper BT double-century yet -- plenty of 150+ scores, but never quite a double.

It's annoying, especially considering that one of my batsmen (the mighty Neely Cutts) scored the first ever BT 200 during the game's beta testing.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Yeah I was pretty stoked - I came home from holiday that night and saw it and was fairly happy! It was against an absolutely shocking side though!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just got over the 400 mark for the first time, 4/404. Disappointed that no one got 200 though, HS was 184 not out from opener.