• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Leagues

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
V.10 in Australia, been unlucky to get stuck behind a few good sides of late so I've been here for a few seasons now. Currently playing off for first, but doubt I'll make the grade for promotion and I don't really want to promote until I'm ready at the end of next season.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
V.94 in Australia. I'm coming third at the moment, but hope to finish second. I don't want to be promoted for another two seasons yet, as this is only my first season and my team is still very weak.

nibbs

International Captain
II.4, after finishing 2nd for the past 2 seasons we're looking at finishing 5th this season with the prospect of playing a qualifer ffs.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Currently #1 in V.226, looking at throwing my play off match cause right now i think i am not good enough for division IV.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am in IV.3, coming 4th atm and hoping to stay there. Could conceivably pull off a 3rd if some results go my way though, but my goal for this season is 4th.

Edit: Actually, I think I'll be coming 5th now, given that the team on the right somehow bowled the team on the left out for 67 and chased it in 10 overs, giving them a massive NRR boost.

My Bloody Valentine Kaos Warriors
Top Order: strong proficient
Middle Order: respectable competent
Lower Order: worthless worthless
Seam Bowling: strong strong
Spin Bowling: strong respectable
Fielding: woeful feeble

Bugger

Last edited:

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
#1 in England VI.194 - 7 wins out of 7 so far.

Should get promoted obviously, but then the hard work starts next season. I'm in the middle of the honeymoon period right now I think.

andyc

Am in IV.3, coming 4th atm and hoping to stay there. Could conceivably pull off a 3rd if some results go my way though, but my goal for this season is 4th.

Edit: Actually, I think I'll be coming 5th now, given that the team on the right somehow bowled the team on the left out for 67 and chased it in 10 overs, giving them a massive NRR boost.

My Bloody Valentine Kaos Warriors
Top Order: strong proficient
Middle Order: respectable competent
Lower Order: worthless worthless
Seam Bowling: strong strong
Spin Bowling: strong respectable
Fielding: woeful feeble

Bugger
Haha ffs.

Code:
4.  	Kaos Warriors  	8  	5  	0  	3  	20  	8.63
5. 	Magical Ponies 	8 	5 	0 	3 	20 	8.63

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
I'm in England Div II...but not for long. Absolutely rooted to the bottom of the table, with no points at all.

Hopefully I'll be able to bounce back next season.

Majin

International Debutant
I'm in West Indies IV.29, currently in a game with the league leaders who I am on course to beat comfortably and should take the top spot due to vastly superior NRR. Although, I'm also with Altoz in considering dropping the playoff game due to being nowhere near ready to step up in the leagues yet.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Eng V.158 4th stand no chance of promotion will be looking just to keep in the safty of 4th this season.

James018

Cricket Spectator
Aus V.34. Have come 2nd and somehow beat first team in last round. Don't think I'll promote for a while yet though.

Perm

#1 in IV.17 for OD and #1 in IV.51 for FC. Looking at promotion fairly comfortably.