• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW BT Cup 6

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I don't have the time to run this cup this season. Hopefully someone will put their hand up and run it. But we might as well start putting down names and see how many teams we can get this season. If you want to play make sure you put down your exact details in the other thread, so people can challenge you including team ID.

Any way i might as start off:

Team Name and ID: Jaffna Jets (2272)
BT Username: chaminda_00

BTW Rodgie wants to play TBH i couldn't give a toss if he did or not.

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Best time to start this, was eliminated this Sunday.

Team Name: Citizens Erased
Username: Sriram

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's the CW cup, so current CW members only

Team: Magical Ponies (5409)
Username: andyc

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Team Name: Victoria Panthers
BT Username: mike1990

Someone fill me in on whats happenned to Rodgie.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Team Name: Victoria Panthers
BT Username: mike1990

Someone fill me in on whats happenned to Rodgie.
Got banned for six months pretty much cause he ****ed everyone off. Still reads the forums, mind you (hi there Rodgie).