• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW BT Cup 6

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
hmm, why does group D have two B seeds in it?
actually it has 3, but it was a random draw.

Should be a decent group, going by last league games, DCC and Anchormen should walk it

Dalmeny Cricket Club
Top Order: quality
Middle Order: proficient
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: superb
Spin Bowling: wonderful
Fielding: mediocre

Lancashire
Top Order: superb
Spin Bowling: quality
Fielding: competent

Anchormen
Top Order: remarkable
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: worthless
Seam Bowling: strong
Spin Bowling: exceptional
Fielding: feeble

Victoria Panthers
Middle Order: mediocre
Seam Bowling: competent
Spin Bowling: sensational
Fielding: woeful

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should probably point out that Robertinho hasn't actually posted in this thread.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
actually it has 3, but it was a random draw.

Should be a decent group, going by last league games, DCC and Anchormen should walk it

Dalmeny Cricket Club
Spin Bowling: wonderful
Fielding: mediocre

Lancashire
Top Order: superb
Spin Bowling: quality
Fielding: competent

Anchormen
Top Order: remarkable
Middle Order: competent
Seam Bowling: strong
Spin Bowling: exceptional
Fielding: feeble

Victoria Panthers
Middle Order: mediocre
Seam Bowling: competent
Spin Bowling: sensational
Fielding: woeful
**** im going to get owned.. oh well its a change to winning div 5 games by 200 + every week.

Bobisback

International Regular
Tough group for me, but it could have been worse, i could spring some upsets and go through again.

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
How many people could start this weekend if need be? Or do the majority of you already have friendlies lined up? I'll BT mail Rob today, if there's no reply then I'll toss to see who out of Alex and Raghav will take his place in Group D for Death, the other will go into Group A. If Rob is in, Then Alex is in Group A, Raghav Group B

My apologies to Bugsy and Dave for glaring errors, my bad for trusting how Stephen Hawkin pronounces stuff, without actually cursoring over it to check how it's spelt. But Superkingdave does indeed make much more sense than Superkingdiv. More of a Marlborough Lights man myself.

Headhunter, I notice you're Irish, please tell me something interesting about Galway, have another appointment with foxy dentist from the aforementioned town, and need to do some research for my smooth patter!

Cheers, Trev

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm really pleased for you Headhunter, honestly I am! But I don't think that's going to help me to chat up the dentist too much!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I have a friendly been challenged so far, still haven't accepted it. So can i find out if we are playing the games this week or if its next week.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I have a friendly been challenged so far, still haven't accepted it. So can i find out if we are playing the games this week or if its next week.
What he said.

But I agree with what Scaly said re: timing it to run with Twenty/20.

trevor_vayro

U19 Vice-Captain
Hi, any of these fixtures can go ahead either this weekend or next, and will be unaffected by late entries/withdrawals. If you already have friendlies arranged for Sunday, then don't worry about it, but obviously it would make sense to try and get as many games as possible out of the way as soon as possible. If you could stick a quick post up here to say whether the games on or not then that'd be a big help.

Group A:
Tawonga Tigers v Four Pillars and Poor Fillers
Citizens Erased V Got Spin,

Group B:
Tamil Eelam CC V College Dropouts
Clapo XI V Pup,

Group C:
Jamees 999ers V oz fans xi
Best Indies V Caves_beachCC,

Group D:
Dalmeny Cricket Club V Lancashire

Group E:
Dynamo Morpork V Magical Ponies
Central Districts V Zebras,

Group F:
Kipper XI V Viveash,
Cymru Gurgitaters V Jaffna Jets,

Group G:
Male Models V Alternative XI,
The Heath CC V Sad Decadent XI

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
I have friendly aranged this weekend so BEST Indies game in group C wont be going ahead this sunday.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I have an un-accepted challenge sent to alternative XI. TBH if it's going to be a split round I'd rather play Poor Fillers next week.