• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

oh ffs

nibbs

International Captain
guys, some vengeful, spite filled individual at work put something in place which means when i log into battrick to keep tabs on my match, it immediately times me out. i'm pretty sure there are websites which help one to get around this? or is there a way i can access the pc and undo what has been done?

debate

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Hmm. Been looking round at free proxy websites (not used one myself before), and not a single one I can find seems to work with battrick for some reason. Ask on the sledging boards perhaps? There's a whole bunch of schoolkids on there, some of 'em will have to be on proxys. :)

(when trying to circumvent authority, nothing beats the power of a bored teenager...)

CricketFanAA

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hmm. Been looking round at free proxy websites (not used one myself before), and not a single one I can find seems to work with battrick for some reason. Ask on the sledging boards perhaps? There's a whole bunch of schoolkids on there, some of 'em will have to be on proxys. :)

(when trying to circumvent authority, nothing beats the power of a bored teenager...)
Ooo I'm a bored teenager at school, try this one;
http://www.kproxy.com/

Works fine for me. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah when I'm at school I use vtunnel.com. I'm fairly sure you can use any other letter instead of v too.

nibbs

International Captain
nice,i'm pretty sure what has happened is that the battrick cookies have been disabled. so hopefully these websites will counteract this

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
Hmm; if they are just blocking IE's cookie store, you might just be able to use an alternative browser, since they store their cookies in different places. Will they let you install programs? Opera is awesome and free. You can run Firefox off a flash drive too if they won't let you install stuff, although I've not done it myself.

The stupid thing is, you're likely to waste more time trying to get round this blocking than you did watching your games. You've got to love IT departments, eh?