• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

vital statistics

joniebee

Cricket Spectator
Hi there,Could somebody please help me out with the fact that i cant seem to find tables and statistics for competitions.Where can i view world cup details?bt20 details?cup details?Its really frustrating me,The game should clearly have all these things visible for users.Also i know you can search for tables etc..but can somebody please go to the trouble of posting the league structure for me(how many divisions in a tier),Thanks a million in advance.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There aren't any proper details for the World Cup, BT20. Cup is under 'Global' and 'Country Details', then it's the middle one in the lower left box - there are no separate cup statistics yet either, they just get lumped in with league matches under OD.

There are generally four times as many divisions as you go down each tier. So there's one division in tier I, 4 in tier II, 16 in tier III, 64 in tier IV, 256 in V. Some countries don't go down as far as V. England has a VI as well, but there are still just 256 divisions in VI. In practise this structure means it's far harder to promote than to demote, since there are the same number of teams going up as down, but the lower tier has 4 times as many divisions so the promotion places get spread out over the extra divisions. V and VI in England are an exception to this again because there are the same number of divisions in the two tiers.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
There aren't any proper details for the World Cup, BT20. Cup is under 'Global' and 'Country Details', then it's the middle one in the lower left box - there are no separate cup statistics yet either, they just get lumped in with league matches under OD.

There are generally four times as many divisions as you go down each tier. So there's one division in tier I, 4 in tier II, 16 in tier III, 64 in tier IV, 256 in V. Some countries don't go down as far as V. England has a VI as well, but there are still just 256 divisions in VI. In practise this structure means it's far harder to promote than to demote, since there are the same number of teams going up as down, but the lower tier has 4 times as many divisions so the promotion places get spread out over the extra divisions. V and VI in England are an exception to this again because there are the same number of divisions in the two tiers.
Good stuff iv being trying to figure out how the divisions work :happy: