• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Cup 5

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Kick someone out and put rob in. I'll make sure the matches get arranged if I have to.

PY

International Coach
I say keep him out. :p

And Smith and Clapham, please don't insult other forum members in such a forthright manner.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If Patrick or Paddy don't challenge each other then Rob can have one of their spots. Best i can offer really unless someone wants to stand down. Also if anyone doesn't challenge or accept a challenge there spot will be up for graps. Rather have someone keen like Saggers for example, then someone who not accepting challenges.

EDIT: There is always the option of kicking out Rodgie, anyone want to 2nd that?

Last edited:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Ok 4 out 6 teams so far, just need Halsey to accept Beard XI's challenge. Not sure what is going on with the first match, i guess Patrick's limited internet access is playing a part. If possible Paddy could you challenge Brakenhurst.
Sorry for delay - accepted.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, thanks for the support guys but I won't be participating. I could get my matches arranged, but would be competing in a very limited capacity. I'd rather have someone who's keen and has access to the internet playing.

Last edited:
If Patrick or Paddy don't challenge each other then Rob can have one of their spots. Best i can offer really unless someone wants to stand down. Also if anyone doesn't challenge or accept a challenge there spot will be up for graps. Rather have someone keen like Saggers for example, then someone who not accepting challenges.

EDIT: There is always the option of kicking out Rodgie, anyone want to 2nd that?
Teams like yours who are behind my standard of play should probably go first imo.

nibbs

International Captain
tbh, i think my sides fine run in this competition is going to come to an end this season. after many solid seasons, i feel that we're clearly the number 4 side at cricketweb.

kick out paddy or that other guy. who the **** are they ffs?

nibbs

International Captain
1 - Asterix XI
2 - Scaly Piscine
3 - Withington Wanderers
4 - Whenuapai CC
5 - Anchormen/Dalmeny Cricket Club/ College Dropouts

tbh, i think there is a significant gap between the top 4 and 5th. to reflect this i think that the draw should probably be designed so that the top 4 don't meet until the semis, of course provided we all top our groups...

Last edited: