• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Cup 5

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alright if thats the case then applications will be open for till Sunday. Im looking trying to get 40. Have a qualiflying round, then for those teams that lose have plate comp. Also the seeding will be done based on BatStats and past cup results.

So keep posting your team details

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, put my name down as well. Good chance I'll be out of the cup this week, if I'm not it'll be the week after (as WI is up to semis already). Doubt you'd be able to start it this week even if you wanted to, anyway.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
top order x 3 + middle order x 4 + lower order x 4 + seam x 4 + spin + fielding.

If spin=useless, use seam x 5. It's a bit stupid in that a level of lower order batting is regarded as more important than a level of top order batting, or the same as middle order and seam, but meh.

Also you have two very low sublevels in Top Order and Seam and also you get 8 for lower order batting that is basically useless as previously explained.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Also you have two very low sublevels in Top Order and Seam and also you get 8 for lower order batting that is basically useless as previously explained.
Yeah i know all that, also you have to remember i got high sub levels for middle order and spin bowling. Been getting competent rating for both for a long time.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unless i'm calculating it wrong.. i got 99 for my ratings against andy on sunday... :blink:

Clapo's XI
Top Order: respectable
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: respectable
Spin Bowling: useless
Fielding: abysmal