• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Cup 5

An amazing amount of games have not been accepted! Please accept or challenge promptly!

From the main draw below!

Code:
Vindscreen VIpers	vs	Dalmeny Cricket Club
Boulevard Bombers 	vs	Sad Decadent XI
Beard XI		vs	Roar CC
Boggles		vs	Anchormen
Got Spin		vs	AA for President!
And the Plate!

Code:
Saggers Mob		vs	Tawonga Tigers
Tamil Eelam CC		vs	Western Vikings

PY

International Coach
I challenged Rob earlier this week, he hasn't accepted. I assume that means he's going to do it sometime this wkend.

If he accepts about an hour before the game starts, I'm going to be way beyond annoyed! :dry:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not been challenged, but the game's irrelevant from my point of view, and I'm unlikely to have time to even get on and accept anyway, so CBF TBH.

Not been challenged, but the game's irrelevant from my point of view, and I'm unlikely to have time to even get on and accept anyway, so CBF TBH.
Why bother playing then you signed up for a cup and now as you cbf you decide you can't be bothered your selfish attitude is appalling from a long time member.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
What's it got to do with you?

Have you not learned anything in your week away?

Butt out of things that don't concern you and stop attacking other members for no reason because you bring everything on yourself with the sort of posting you make.

Not that it concerns you, but for the record, I've played both previous games as scheduled, making the challenges I needed to.

Having lost both, it makes no difference to me if I play it or not as I'm out anyway, so if I'm not challenged then its not my fault and I'm not going to chase people up.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
seriously AD, focus onyourself, and don't try to be the mod, or have a go at somone ffs
grow up!

What's it got to do with you?

Have you not learned anything in your week away?

Butt out of things that don't concern you and stop attacking other members for no reason because you bring everything on yourself with the sort of posting you make.

Not that it concerns you, but for the record, I've played both previous games as scheduled, making the challenges I needed to.

Having lost both, it makes no difference to me if I play it or not as I'm out anyway, so if I'm not challenged then its not my fault and I'm not going to chase people up.
Um Where in the rules of this competition did it say one person has to make a challenge or not?

You just brought on a whole personal attack as you were wrong8-).

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
The home team challenges. The home team always has challenged, and the home team always will challenge.

An away team has no obligation on them to challenge, if they want to, they can take the free win.

It's just accepted. They don't read out the rules to cricket before every test match.
Your quite wrong a lot of people who are away have challenged but Marc thinks he is extra special so he can't do something that takes 2 minutes if that, seriously how am I at fault here if you look through it with a pair of unbiased eyes I don't mind if the active person challenges and doesn't get a response but if they don't try and even challenge they should be at equal fault of the other person.